Diane Foy Judy Rodman
NOTE: The audio player should appear below, if not, please click on the title of this post and go online to hear.
Available also on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Spotify, Amazon, Podbean, most other podcast apps
PLEASE REVIEW at ratethispodcast.com/atv
Some of the Rabbit Trails We Explored:
- How Diane helps people thrive financially with their talents, including her "6 C's" roadmap to book gigs and make money.
- How a love for artists led Diane to become a photographer, makeup artist, publicist, journalist, and finally a coach with deep and wide understandings of how the business of the arts works.
- The importance of getting out of our comfort zones, even if we are introverts.
- Diane suggests that for real success an artist has to attract fans, media and industry.
- The effect of the pandemic on Diane in Canada, and the mistakes she has seen artists make in not taking advantage of industry downtime.
- Diane talks about coaching her artists to explore their stories and form their personal branding to gain confidence before learning about and digging into strategic social media activity.
- How music marketing and promotion strategies have changed significantly; why hiring a publicist may not be your answer.
- The importance of having a trusted team, and how you can vet the people you work with.
- How coaches can speed up career trajectory.
About Diane Foy
There is a section on Diane's website titled 'My Why'. She says it's her life-long passion for arts and entertainment. Helping Artists and performers succeed is her purpose in life.
For 25 years Diane has been a creative entrepreneur, including 16 years as an arts & entertainment publicist representing renowned celebrities as well as independent artists. When traditional media began to downsize, there were fewer opportunities for the indie artists she most enjoyed working with, and 'artist development' departments had vanished from the entertainment industry leaving new artists to figure out on their own how to build their career. So Diane found the solution to help both artists and herself to thrive: She studied and became a certified coach. She developed what she calls her 6 "C's" of the Sing!Dance!Act!Thrive! Pathway to a successful career. Testimonials on her website speak to her client's success.
- Get her freebie Fans, Media & Industry Attraction Roadmap
- Podcast: SingDanceActThrive.com
- On all social networks her identifier name is DianeFoyPR
- FB Group: Unstoppable Musicians and Actors
- Website: DianeFoy.com