Spring is the time for breeze and cute sweaters. Many of us that enjoy Music look forward to fun music videos and sultry vocals that possibly fit the spring time. Below are 5 songs to check out and listen to during the new season or during your spring break. Some you may have not heard of, and some are throwbacks that can bring back happy memories. Enjoy!
- For all the people ready for spring and ready to bounce back from the annoyance that comes with winter, Check out ‘Bounce Back’ by Big Sean below.
2. Sevyn Streeter released a music video for ‘Before I Do’ which gives us spring vibes and warm vocals. Check it out below.
3. Everyone remembers when Rihanna dropped the music video for ‘What’s My Name‘. It was a moment to watch her and Drake cuddle up and drink champagne. It also was a moment to enjoy an uptempo record. Check out the music video below and reminisce.
4. Alicia Keys made everyone smile when she dropped the music video for ‘Unthinkable’. It was a moment to not only want love, but reflect on the great couples throughout the music industry. Check out the music video below:
5. If you’re looking for a sexy record to dance to, Tinashe’s music video for hit single ‘Company’ is definitely for you. She shows us some great dance moves matched with cute outfits. Check out the music video below.
Spring will be here very soon. Hopefully these songs inspire you to stay cool and have a good time. Happy spring everyone!
The post 5 SONGS TO PREPARE YOU FOR SPRING appeared first on RnBass.