Voxengo has announced an update to its Overtone Geq 7-band harmonic (overtone) graphic equalizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Overtone GEQ v1.1.2:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 Support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added more visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 40% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Overtone GEQ supports up to 8 input/output channels, offering extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and support for mid/side channel processing.
Overtone GEQ is available as a free download from Voxengo and distributor Plugin Boutique. It supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.