Memorial Day Status, Quotes and Messages for Whatsapp 2017
- A real patriot is someone who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works.
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all! Thanks to all the military personnel who have & are serving our country. Big grilling weekend.
- Memorial Day is a day to honor those who served our country. People honor these brave men and women in many different ways. I personally like to do so by barbequing and drinking excessively.
- Question. Who, and why, made up the rule that we can’t wear white after memorial day? So…I can’t wear a white t-shirt to the gym? Does it count for underwear too? Complete nonsense and just absolutely dumb.
- Big respect to all the US military Soldiers around the world, the deceased Soldiers, (RIP) & to their families Happy Memorial Day. (Memorial Day Messages)
- I have come to the conclusion that dryer lint is the cremated remains of all my missing socks.
- Happy Memorial Day to all my brothers and sisters serving in the military or have served. Especially to those who’ve paid with their life.
- This Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom. We are grateful to all who serve.
- Looking at the time, then having to look back a second later because you can’t remember what it said the first time.
Memorial Day Quotes
- The story of America’s quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots.
- On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation! ~Thomas William Parsons
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. ~Joseph Campbell
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelo
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
- 137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars.
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life. (Memorial Day Quotes)
- America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor.
- I would rather be remembered by a song than by a victory.
Memorial Day Messages
- Lot of Sun shines, Lot of Rains
Lot of Breeze, Lot of Warmness
Yes gone are those days when
we were lucky to have you aside,
I am proud of you ma dearest
u played your role very well
and the whole nation remembers ya today.
love you lots.