Positives or Benefits of Amisulpride for Energy / Creativity / Alertness
- Increases hedonic capacity, including emotional drive and motivation towards social tasks.
- Rejuvenates old-found passions and ideas.
- Increases sense of self and personality.
- Increases mental flexibility.
- Increases feelings of ''inspiration'' and fighting for a cause seems more enjoyable.
- Enhances overall Resilience.
- Removes distractions and increases mental clarity.
Negatives or Side-Effects of Amisulpride.
- No real negative effects while on it, though you have to watch Prolactin level so it is advisable to take high dose B6 with it.
- Doses above 35 MG are unnecessary and seem to cause Anxiety / Restlessness, and over-attention to environment (for me at least).
- You have to take it with a little Caffeine to notice any real benefits.
- The days going off of it it seems you need more Caffeine to get back to ''normal''.
- Vitamin B12 loading is advisable upon going off / discontinuing.
- Can lower blood pressure and heart rate, caution is advised if you already have low blood pressure or low heart rate, then you should avoid Amisulpride.
Should not be taken with other medications that prolong the QT interval, in other words, do not use Amisulpride with other medicines that affect heart rhythm. Amisulpride itself, at low doses, should not cause any issues, but it's best to always be prepared for anything, high-doses have been known to prolong QTc interval and moderate doses (>100 mg) can prolong it.
The drug is generally safe if used below 100 mg and has tremendous benefits on emotional functions, mood, sense of humanity, sense of being 'alive', and being able to enjoy activities. In that sense, Amisulpride works better than any other drug, in or outside of its class, easily.
It should not be combined with any SSRI's, certainly not with other antipsychotic agents, and definitely not with beta-blockers or other cardiac medications.