The ISPE Drug Shortages Introductory Webinar
The prevention of Drug Shortages is critical to public health.
For years, Drug shortages have been a worldwide problem, and ISPE is committed to finding solutions and educating industry professionals about this complex issue. As a not-for-profit global organization with both industry and regulatory members in 90 countries, ISPE is uniquely positioned to facilitate communication between the different sectors of the pharmaceutical industry and global health authorities.
Now, we’re excited to invite you to participate in our brand new Drug Shortages Introductory Webinar. This in-depth, comprehensive course will review:
- The history of drug shortages: where did it all begin?
- Drug shortages in the US and around the world
- The ISPE Drug Shortages Initiative: how it started and what it has achieved
- The root causes of drug shortages worldwide
- The six dimensions of the ISPE Drug Shortages Prevention Plan
- Drug shortages from a regulatory perspective
- Practical tools for your use in preventing drug shortages
Who should register?
Anyone involved in the operation of the pharmaceutical supply chain for both investigational and commercial products – including supply chain management, manufacturing managers, quality and regulatory compliance professionals, and outsourcing managers.
Why sign up?
Drug shortages are caused largely by manufacturing disruptions and GMP compliance issues. With the right education and tools, you can learn how to secure your supplt chain and help combat this global issue.
Don’t miss out on your chance to gain the latest information about Drug Shortages. Sign up for the Drug Shortages Introductory Webinar today.
Presented by: John Berridge, Moderator, Euopean Inter-Association Drug Shortages Task Force
The post Drug Shortages Introductory Webinar – How Much Do You Really Know? appeared first on ISPEAK.