It can be said that Herbal Cure has priority for treatment of major depression disorder. It hasn’t any side effect. It isn’t necesarry you to adivise with doctor to take them. When you want, you can begin and leave it. One of the most spesific qualifications of major depression disorder is sleeping disorder.
Herbals that are useful for sleeping disorders below;
– Valerian Tea: This tea has the properties of calming and soothing. It is usefull to cure sleeping disorder and neural problems. Also ıt makes better intestinal and digestive system.
– Camomile tea: It has the propertie of calming. So it comforts the body. You can drink a up of camomile tea before going bed.
– Passiflore: It is used in the construction of insomnia pill. It calms, soothes, keep away stress. It is known also as passionflower. its flowers are beautiful and colourful. It gets the name of this colorful flowers.
– Lavender: It takes the heat out of, hinders stomach bloating, comforts neural system, improves blood circulation. It regulates heart rhythm. It takes Restlessness. That’s why this tea will help you to sleep more relax.
– Hawthorn: It is suggested especially when you are sleepy
– Oat: It is picked up in the term of blooming. Its Root and stem can be used. Helps to eliminate physical and mental fatigue. It can be used by combining with valerian tea.
– Hop tea: It soothes neural system and narcotizes. If you boil and drink its flower, you might get better.
– Celery: The green part of celery is helpful to sleep
None of these herbals shouldn’t be used at the same time.
Here is advice to avoid insomnia
– Eat the last meal 2-3 hours before going to bed.
– Avoid caffeinated beverages.
– Note that in some tea such as green tea contains caffeine.
– Don’t watch tv in the bedroom
– Try to get up at the same time mornings
– Try to go to bed at the same time evenings
– During the day don’t sleep
– Keep the bedroom dark and cold
– Nights don’t eat energizing foods such as chocolate
– Exercises that are done during the day eases sleeping
Energizing Herbal Tea
Ginger: Ginger mind opener with effect relieves digestive problems such as nausea running. Concentration and increases energy because it makes you feel better oneself.
Liquorice: That liquorice effects adrenal glands is useful to hinder stress. It effects positively the situation of emotion and It balances the sugar levels in the blood. This helps to maintain your energy throughout the day, coffee and sugary sweet, unlike the temporary effect.
Ginkgo Biloba: increasing concentration and said that ginkgo biloba improves memory, blood flow to the brain, so it is widely used in Asia with energy-enhancing properties. It is also used as an aid in the treatment of varicose veins and circulatory problems caused by hands, it is good for cold feet.
Rosehip: Increase energy with rosehip this property is located between the plants and contains the most vitamin C strengthens the immune system. It supports the skin and delay the effects of aging on the skin.
Ginseng: Plants reduce fatigue due to stress experts have pointed the positive effects of ginseng. Quite popular, especially with the refreshing effect of ginseng used in people over a certain age in China. Among other benefits, the strengthening of the immune system, is shown to increase antioxidant and fertility.
Yellow centaury: It is useful for depression
It t is one of the most widely used herbal products in the world. There are many beneficial effects for the money in the world it is the most popular usage of depression treatment. Activity on this issue and it puts forward the scientific and clinical studies. The effect of it are mild and moderate depression in some cas.
It’s most striking feature is perhaps the most studied plants in terms of clinical efficacy and safety. According to a very recent study on It’s effectiveness, 251 acute major depression patients to standard centaury purpose of implementing the drug extract in Germany (daily 900 mg) was observed that it antidepressant drugs as effective as possible. Approximately studies published so far on 35 thousand patients in clinical trials or post-sales field results of the research are reported.