How to use Coconut Oil for yeast infection?You may already be aware at present time that there are a lot of things that you can do with coconut oil. Coconut oil has always been used for a lot of remedies. You can expect that coconut oil can be used for the hair and of course for the skin.
You have to know by now that coconut oil can also be used in order to get rid of fungus. It is easy to place on your diet too because it is easy to add to the type of food that you need to take. Instead of using usual vegetable oil, you may need to use coconut oil instead. There are also some people who take in a few teaspoons of coconut oil every day. Of course, there are also some coconut oil supplements that are available.
Do you know what coconut oil is used most for? It is used in order to get rid of yeast infection. This means that if you are suffering from yeast infection, this should be the first one that you should check out.
Types of Fatty Acids Available
There are a few types of fatty acids that are available such as the following:
- Capric Acid
- Lauric Acid
- Caprylic Acid
These fatty acids can all be effective in getting rid of Candida Yeast.
Reasons Why Coconut Oil is Effective Against Yeast Infections
You have to know before using coconut oil the main reasons why it can be effective against yeast infections. Here are some of the reasons why it should be the main solution for yeast infections when it comes to home remedies:
- This can be effective in making your immune system stronger.
You may become more affected by certain conditiosn and diseases if your immune system is not strong enough. You need to make sure that your immune system will remain strong in order to fight off the yeast infection as well as other diseases that you may become exposed to over time. Coconut oil can increase the amount of vitamins and minerals that the body has.
- Forms a protective layer.
Do you know that coconut oil can form a protective layer in order to make sure that the skin that is affected by yeast infection will be protected. This is said to be similar to using some creams and lotions that are also meant to protect the layer of the skin. This can still be beneficial even if the yeast infection has been afflicting the skin for a long period of time.
- Reduces the amount of sugar that fungus can access.
Have you ever wondered why fungus has always been one of the things that are hard to fight off when it is already on the body? This is because it feeds on sugar and of course, the body has a lot of sugar. The use of coconut oil will make it harder for the fungus to feed on sugar so they may not last as long as they can. Aside from the use of coconut oil, another way in order to reduce the amount of sugar that the body has is to make sure that the intake of carbohydrates will be reduced.
There are stil different reasons why coconut oil can be effective against yeast infection but remember that even if you would compare it to other possible solutions, this may be the one that will work best for your needs.
Read: 10 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Yeast Infection Fast
Methods on How to Use Coconut Oil to Treat Yeast Infection
There are different methods that you can do in order to treat your yeast infection at the soonest possible time. Let us discuss the various methods so that you can choose which one will work best for you.
- Including Coconut Oil on Your Diet
Do you know that the daily intake of coconut oil can help you with various health conditions? This also includes your yeast infection so you know that you will be able to have the type of nutrients that you need from coconut oil.
- You need to take in about 5 tablespoons of coconut oil every day. You may choose to do this by using coconut oil for cooking like mentioned earlier or you may choose to consume it before meals.
- You can stir it in with the beverages that you drink although you may not want to mix it in with water as it will taste bland.
- You can also add it to your cereal or your oatmeal.
- Use the Coconut Oil as a Topical Treatment
You have to remember that coconut oil can also be effective when you place it on the affected area topically.
- First make sure that you will clean the area that is affected by the yeast infection.
- You need to dry the area first before you can apply the coconut oil.
- Apply the coconut oil on the affected area.
- Remember that this would need to be applied on the skin for about 2 – 3 times everyday whenever you think you would need to.
- Wash with coconut oil
If in case you are not fond of leaving the coconut oil on your skin for extended periods of time, another option that you may have is to wash with coconut oil.
- You need to place coconut oil on distilled water.
- The amount of coconut oil that you would be placing on water will depend on the amount of water that you would wash with.
- Wash with coconut oil and water.
- You may also choose to use a tampon that is dipped in coconut oil if you would like the effect of coconut oil to be stronger than usual.
- Take coconut oil or supplements.
If in case you are like some people who cannot take taking the coconut oil per tablespoon, you may choose to take coconut oil in the form of capsules or supplements. Capsules usually contain pure coconut oil while supplements are usually mixed in with other nutrients and minerals that will also be vital for your health. The decision on which one you would like will highly depend on you.
- When taking coconut oil capsules, remember to take them at night as they may melt during day time.
- You may also need to put some pads if in case the oil will burst overnight.
- When taking suppements, just follow the recommendations that have been set by the manufacturer for details.
Read: Health Benefits of Coconut Oil-31 Reasons to Use Daily
How to Use Coconut Oil for Acne Treatment
20 Simply Splendid Things You Can Do with Coconut Oil
How to Use Coconut Oil for Weight Loss at Home
You have to remember that if in case you are not happy with using coconut oil alone but you would want to still continue using natural remedies, you may choose to mix in coconut oil with cinnamon oil. This would have to be applied topically which means that you will be placing it on the affected area of your skin. Remember that when using cinnamon oil, the drops of cinnamon oil that you will be using should be equal to the coconut oil.
Aside from coconut oil, there may still be other home remedies that you can try. Apple cider vinegar is a popular solution too although most people still prefer using coconut oil first before trying out the other home remedies.
The post How to Use Coconut Oil for Yeast Infection appeared first on Natural Remedy Ideas.
This post first appeared on Natural Remedy Ideas-Natural Home Remedies For Life, please read the originial post: here