Brushing is the most recommended way to keep our Teeth healthy , but the question remains when must we do It and how must we do it , because like the excess of everything is bad , there are also side effects of over brushing .
How Often & How Long Should You Brush Your Teeth
1.How often to do it: It is important to brush Three times a day or at least twice a day.
2. When to do it: One must brush their teeth, after the three meals that are breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. How much time to do it: Spend at least 2 minutes whole on brushing; this can be done by making a diversion of mouth in four sections and spending at least 30 seconds on each one of it.
4. How to do it: Hold the brush at 45-degree angle from the gums and then does an up and down motion .follow it with smaller strokes only .Don’t start from the same sections every day, do it alternatively.
5. Not to overdo it :Brushing more than three times a day , will overdo it , and will damage the outer shell of the teeth , therefore it must be avoided
1.Always brush baby’s teeth gently and avoid harsh toothpaste.
2. Only after baby gets 3 years of age, one must start using pea sized amount of toothpaste, before that rice size is enough.
3. Don’t let your child swallow the paste, try to use natural toothpaste
Source: Everest College
Correct Way Of Brushing:-
Not only is it important to brush , but it is also important to do that correctly , a majority of dentists report that , when their patients arrive at them , many times , their teeth are broken and ridden , because of their correct way of brushing , therefore these ways must be followed along with it .
Tooth brush :
Tooth brush bristles that we see, are rounded at the time of manufacturing, and if this work is not done correctly, it can harm one’s teeth. Therefore it is important to choose a quality brush as well as it is important to change the brush in every three to four months or when these bristles wear away and become like a harmful knife with jagged edges.
Conventional toothpaste contains various ingredients which are harmful to our body , like fluoride , Sodium laurel sulphate , titanium oxide etch .Therefore one can switch to homemade toothpaste to prevent out health and practice things like dry brushing ,coconut water , sea salt ,baking soda etc .
It is important to brush it properly and gently and not violently, one must at least give whole 2 minutes for complete brushing.
Things To Care About
- Visit your dentist once in a month, and get a proper check up and cleaning and flossing by your dentist.
2. Don’t store brushes and pastes on a counter and in where they are open for germs.
3. Always spend on quality of the product wisely.
4. Floss your teeth at least once in the day.
5. It is also important to take a healthy diet and avoid soda mixed drinks to keep your teeth healthy.
It’s important to have healthy teeth to enjoy your meals, therefore it is important that one must take proper care of them.
The post How Often And When One Must Brush There Teeth? appeared first on MavCure.