Admitting the fact that teens are busier than adults may sound crazy, but it is true. Children these days have a lot on their plates. From studies and home-works to sports and outdoor activities, the young minds are always ready for some adventure and thrill in their lives. They are unstoppable, but it becomes your duty to protect your child’s bright smile as a parent.
While playing sports, many teens experience trauma or injury that affects their dental health and overall health in no time, especially if your child has crooked Teeth, misshapen teeth, or protruding teeth. Children are more susceptible to injury when their teeth aren’t aligned properly.
Introducing Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment used to fix misshapen or misaligned teeth. Patients suffering from overbite, underbite, and crossbite problems can get benefitted from this treatment. The procedure involves using a plastic invisible aligner tray that gradually shifts the teeth to its healthy position. The trays can get easily removed, but expert dentists suggest patients wear it for at least 20-22 hours for a significant result. You can remove the aligner trays while brushing or eating food.
Expert dentists perform the Invisalign treatment in Pune at Dev’s Oral Care. Here, the best dental experts examine your dental health to determine the best suitable treatment that guarantees a beautiful, infectious smile.
Why is Invisalign Treatment Important For Your Child?
Here are a few benefits of considering Invisalign treatment for teens:
- Teens are involved in numerous fun activities. Many get knocked in the face with a ball while playing sports and damage their teeth alignment. Also, if the kid already has metal braces or wired braces, the ball pressure may damage it, resulting in severe orthodontic damage.
- An Invisalign system is completely invisible. Your children won’t have to feel embarrassed due to metal braces wired around their teeth, disrupting their beautiful smile. With Invisalign treatment, they can still laugh, talk, and smile confidently.
- Metal or traditional braces make it challenging for the patient to brush and floss effectively. With Invisalign, they can clean their teeth and eat favorite food without fear of hurting their gums and teeth.
- Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign treatment calls for fewer follow-up appointments. Since parents and children are busier these days, they don’t have to make extra time for follow-up treatment. Our dental clinic in Pune suggests patients schedule their follow-up meeting after 8-10 weeks of initial Invisalign treatment.
- The best thing about Invisalign is that you don’t have to worry about getting them misplaced. They remain intact on the teeth surface for 20-22 hours. Its compatibility and comfort will help the children comfortably move their teeth to the correct position.
Invisalign treatment is a painless procedure and one of the best orthodontic treatments to correct misaligned teeth. To learn more about dental treatments, braces, and cosmetic dentistry, we request you to kindly book your appointment at Dev’s Oral Care for professional guidance on how to get an attractive and healthy smile.
The post Why Invisalign is Important for Teens? appeared first on .