Salsa verde is a Salsa done from white wine, parsley and peas, that in Spain is especially used for fish dishes, such as merluza (hake) en Salsa Verde. Seaweed can be used in this vegan chronicle to give a plate a spirit of a sea.
1. Soak a seaweed in lukewarm H2O for 5 minutes.
2. Cut a Broccoli into vast florets and prepare in pickled H2O for about 10 mins until soft. Then clout with a hang blender.
3. Mix a chickpea flour with a H2O until smooth, afterwards brew good with a broccoli, seaweed and lemon zest, and deteriorate with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For a salsa verde: Finely clout a onion and garlic. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying vessel and persperate a onion and garlic over a middle feverishness until translucent. Add a peas and deglaze a vessel with a booze and broth. Reduce a salsa over a low feverishness for 5-10 mins until it thickens a little.
5. Stir a chopped parsley into a sauce, afterwards deteriorate with salt and pepper. Set aside.
6. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in another frying pan.
7. Take a plum-sized apportionment of a broccoli reduction and put it into a pan. Carefully squash it and grill on both sides until golden. Repeat a routine until all a rest of a reduction is used up, commanding adult a oil in a vessel if necessary.
8. Serve a broccoli cakes with a salsa verde, optionally bedecked with lemon wedges.