Neem has been extensively used in Ancient Ayurvedic medicine for its powerful healing worths. Neem blossoms are dried and kept in Indian homes as well as used in a selection of organic pastes for skin as well as hair.
Today I’m sharing among my favored dishes using this Neem blossoms. Try this and also you will certainly fall in love with the aroma and taste. Not only is this Soup/Rasam (as contacted Indian residences) yummy and also filling, but it is loaded with lots of health rewards. I have listed couple of below.
Cuisine: Eastern Course: Starter/Main Course
Tamarind – 1 small lemon size
Salt- To Taste
Red Chili(Dried)- 3 pieces
Ghee( Cleared up Butter)- 1 Tsp
Neem Flower- a few
Mustard Seeds- 1 Tsp
Curry Leaves- 1 twig
Water- 1 – 2 Cups.
1. Saturate the tamarind in warm water for a few minutes as well as extract the juice.
2. In a pan, add ghee as well as pop in some mustard seeds. Await the mustard seeds to splutter.
3. Add the curry leaves and red chilies and saute for a minute.
4. Currently add the neem flowers and fry in until it turns gold brown in color.
5. Add the tamarind juice and salt. Include 1- 2 cups of water( depends on uniformity needed).
6. When the Soup (rasam) starts boiling turn off the flame.
The mouth-watering, super healthy neem flower soup (Veppam Poo Rasam) is all set to offer. You can have it like a soup or serve it with warm rice.
Health Benefits of Neem flowers:
– Improves eyesight, treats digestive disorders and kills intestinal worms.
– Important component of diet regimen for individuals dealing with Diabetes.
How to get rid of sand from veppampoo( Neem Flower)?
Soak the neem flower in water for couple of minutes. After at some point the sand will settle at bottom. Repeat this twice and then utilize it for cooking.