Although Social Media marketing may seem like a fun thing to take part in, it must be taken seriously by your business if you want to gain more leads and more profit. Using social media as a marketing strategy is a must-have for businesses nowadays, as social media has become a part of almost everyone’s lives – you need a plan in place and stick to it in order to get results.
This infographic shows you eight specific areas to consider when you think about creating a social media profile for your business, including:
- Strategy: Do you have a marketing strategy for tackling social media?
- Social Platform Audit: Do you understand the tactics your competitors have?
- Understanding the Technology: Do you have enough in terms of skills in-house?
- Social Paid Media: Do you have the correct budget to pay for boosted content?
- Content Development: Do you have a copywriter and is there a content marketing plan in place for this?
- Customer Response: How will you handle complaints or questions?
- Compliance and Risk Assessment: What are the risks associated with using social media?
- Measurement: What are your objectives?
These eight areas must be considered in order for your business to really gain the rewards available when focusing your business on social media platforms.
Source – MDG Advertising
The post 8-Point Checklist – How to Increase Leads On Social Media [Infographic] appeared first on Harrison Mann.
This post first appeared on Digital, Social Media & Internet Marketing, please read the originial post: here