A Conversion Rate is the statistic associated with the amount of users who have visited your page and then continued to complete a call to action, such as buying a product. Sometimes it can be quite inefficient to keep driving traffic to your website, if you are not doing anything to actually convert them into paying customers!
This infographic outlines the main tasks you need to do in order for your business to gain a Higher Conversion Rate and thus create more sales.
The main points include:
- Track everything: You can’t improve what you don’t measure – including conversion rate.
- Secure your site: This is the main issue surrounding some sites and customers like to see that their data is secure.
- Visible reviews: Show your customers exactly what they need to see – positivity surrounding your brand!
- Brevity in forms: Only collect the smallest amount of information required.
- Mobile responsive: Ensure your website works well on any smartphone.
Read more below, and find out exactly what you need to do to turn all of the traffic coming to your website into paying customers with valuable relationships.
Source – b2bmetric
The post How to Achieve a Higher Conversion Rate [Infographic] appeared first on Harrison Mann.
This post first appeared on Digital, Social Media & Internet Marketing, please read the originial post: here