Hymmen and its Saturn Digital Printing Line will be presented at the LIGNA.Innovation Network. SATURN is an industrial digital printing line with water-based inks that can be integrated into the existing production processes of the customers. It is a standard machine that offers high-tech components and proven inks for a reasonable investment.
SATURN guarantees efficient decentralized production at the desired quality level. It is a breakthrough in the production of digitally printed decorative paper. The development partnership of Hymmen and Ricoh made it possible: Now the first line is ready for production at the Hymmen technology centre.
Customer benefits from SATURN:
The SATURN is designed to move the printing process closer to the end of the production chain. Different to many other applications, SATURN is focused on the real needs of a production site, matching the needed volumes and facilitating all the benefits of digital printing. Lower energy consumption, easier paper drying and better reliability due to reduced complexity are the positive side effects.
- Designed for the needs of a decentralized print on demand concept for all batch sizes
- Flexible printing with a quick time to market
- New and individual decor possibilities
- Minimal storage of decorative papers through just-in-time production
- Lower investment volume and production cost
- Capacity is balanced to the throughput of the pre- and post-processing
The post Hymmen to introduce SATURN at LIGNA.IN appeared first on Wood & Panel Europe.