It used to be called the “woodWOP” Forum, but now it has much more to offer. In the new HOMAG Software Forum, one can speak to like-minded people about anything related to software in the wood processing industry.
In addition to questions on the woodWOP programming software, the forum now also covers all issues regarding the Cut Rite optimization software.
The new forum offers:
• More topics: woodWOP and Cut Rite
• New, clearer display
• Mobile access in a “responsive” design (optimized for display on smartphones and tablets)
• Faster help thanks to a user profile with your woodWOP version and machine designation
• The option to subscribe to contributions so that one doesn’t miss anything
• New features, such as starting a survey
• One can still access the “old” forum as an archive
The post HOMAG upgrades their Woodwop Software Forum appeared first on WoodAndPanel.com.