“Your organization and your people will reap the benefits of a more connected, personalized workplace” – Herman Miller.
Responding to the ever-changing office environment, workers are now becoming the very data that will help workplace design go to the next level. With data driven design, workplaces can become more efficient, connected and comfortable.
2020 is inviting people to join 2020 on Thursday September 21, 2017 at 2pm EDT for an exclusive panel discussion featuring industry experts from both MarxModa and Herman Miller. It is a can’t miss event chalked full of information, tips and best-practices to see the future of optimal workplace performance!
What one can expect to learn:
• How are metrics affecting workplace design?
• How do you balance data (function) with aesthetics (form)?
• How does data impact people working in metric-driven environments?
Meet the Speakers
• Lauren Cole – New Business Development Sales Team, MarxModa
• Paula Edwards – Senior Workplace Knowledge Consultant Performance Environments, Herman Miller
• Niki Robrahn – Portfolio Lead Elements, Herman Miller
• Jeff Gibson – Director, Advanced Business Development, Herman Miller
The post 2020 organises Office 2.0 free webinar session in September appeared first on WoodAndPanel.com.