Spring is a perfect time for housekeeping, and that includes your online presence! In the first part of our “Spring Cleaning” series, we shared some tips for auditing and optimizing your website. Today, we’re talking about all things Social Media.
Spring Cleaning Your Social Media
Ready to spruce up your brand’s Social media presence? Try making some of these quick updates:
- Review all the social media channels you’re using. Remember, you don’t have to be on every social media platform. If you have dormant profiles, decide to either reactivate or delete them.
- Audit your social media content from the past few months. What’s working? What’s not working? Be sure to check out your competitors too!
- Make sure you’re using the same high-resolution profile image on all your social sites. Is it sized appropriately for each platform?
- Check the cover or header images on your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Are they still relevant? Refresh them to align with new campaigns or seasonal messages.
- Update the “pinned” posts at the top of your profiles. It’s easy to forget about this feature!
- Read the bio sections on your profiles. Are they still accurate?
- Double-check your contact information, website, hours, and physical address on each social media platform. Update if needed.
- Organize your Instagram Stories. Create story “highlights” and add covers to each highlight.
- Unfollow inactive accounts or bots. Take some time to connect with new followers!
Social media is a powerful tool for connecting with people in a fun and genuine way. If you’re thinking about revamping your brand’s social strategy, we’d love to help. Our team will work with you to identify the latest and most effective channels, trends, tactics, and messages for your unique brand.
P.S. Check back for the final part in our “spring cleaning” series, where we’re sharing some helpful ways to repurpose existing blog content!
The post Spring Cleaning Your Online Presence Part 2: Social Media appeared first on Ohlmann Group | Dayton Advertising Agency.
This post first appeared on Home - The Ohlmann Group | Dayton Ohio Marketing A, please read the originial post: here