With the recent economic downturn, investment is no longer the most important factor for people to consider, and the security of assets has become a common topic. Keeping crypto assets safe and waiting for new investment opportunities to emerge is the consensus of most people at the present stage. In the current market, users can choose to keep their assets in cold wallets or centralized exchanges. Many will keep a portion of their assets in a centralized Exchange due to the need for ease of trading. How can users judge the security of a cryptocurrency exchange, among the many centralized exchanges? Users can filter the following aspects to find a reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
How to choose a reliable exchange?
When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange, you can start with a company background. The most basic aspects: technical development strength, and experience in marketing & operations. Then, company recognition, which investment institutions have been invested by, and how many rounds of financing it has completed. Also, pay attention to the issue of compliance qualifications. Also, pay attention to the issue of qualification compliance. Since the crypto industry is in its early stages and each country has different policies regarding cryptocurrencies, the more qualification trading licenses an exchange holds, the more countries the exchange is regulated by, which means safer.
User information security & UX
A quality exchange that optimizes the user experience while protecting the security of user information.
News about the loss of user assets due to security issues is often reported in this industry. A centralized Cryptocurrency exchange should have a complete system to maximize the security of user information and assets, starting from login.
- A multi-level firewall, multiple signatures, and 24-hour shifts for the technical team to protect users’ crypto assets and transactions.
- Easy to use. Safe and efficient.
A substantial risk resistance is indispensable. A mature exchange must not only do a good job of preplanning for various risks but also take timely and effective measures to solve problems in an emergency.
Why Choose BitMart?
BitMart has a global professional team with rich industry experience and top educational background throughout New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Seoul. The team includes technical experts from Silicon Valley and highly skilled compliance professionals. Currently, Bitmart has achieved compliant operation within 18 States, including those with MSB licensed. And BitMart received investment from famous investment institutions, Alexander Capital Ventures and Fenbushi Capital, and completed the Series B. This shows that BitMart has been guaranteed in compliance and professionalism, and has been recognized by industry investment institutions, and proves the strength of BitMart in the cryptocurrency industry.
Top in the rankings of industry’s well-known information sites, App store, No.24 in Coingeckco. BitMart has partnered with many companies to jointly promote the development of blockchain and is also actively expanding media resources.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): Users can use mobile devices, or Google Authenticator to initiate the Two-Factor authentication to secure the account even if the password is leaked.
Tip: If your password is leaked, please change it as soon as possible.
- Dedicated customized service, mature customer service and technical support system. BitMart’s support team is available 24/7, will be receptive to users’ needs and always available to help users out.
- Multiple options: Support more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies, with spot, futures, margin, earn, and other trading functions, users can freely choose their investment tools.
The number of users of cryptocurrency exchange is also one of the indicators. With over 9 million registered users from over 180 countries and regions and the highest daily trading volume of about 7.3 billion dollars, BitMart has a strong user base.
How to secure BitMart account？
Here are a few things you can do to keep your account secure:
● Don’t use your BitMart password elsewhere online and never share it with others.
● Strong password and change it regularly.
● When you create a BitMart account, you should activate 2FA first. BitMart supports three types of 2FA: SMS, Email, Google Authenticator.
● If you don’t know how to use 2FA yet, please refer to this tutorial.
● Always check the website’s URL before you enter your login information. When in doubt, type bitmart.cominto your browser.
● Set Anti-phishing Code. It can protect your account from phishing attempts and ensure that your notification emails are from BitMart only.
BitMart is the premier global digital asset trading platform. With more than nine million users worldwide and ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinGecko, we currently offer 1,000+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the industry. Constantly evolving and growing, BitMart is interested in crypto’s potential to drive innovation and promote financial inclusion. To learn more about BitMart, visit our website, follow our Twitter, or join our Telegram for updates, news, and promotions. Be sure to download the BitMart App to easily trade your favorite crypto anytime, anywhere.
BitMart Social Media
BitMart ResearchTwitter | BitMart Exchange Twitter | BitMart Medium |
English Telegram | Asia Telegram | BitMart Homepage | BitMart App
Sign up on BitMart, and start trading today!
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
This post first appeared on Timesnewswire, please read the originial post: here