- Sony eyes Rs 400 crore ad revenue from KBC-13 with 14 sponsors on-board. The show, which enjoys high credibility among advertisers, has witnessed a 15-20% increase in ad rates this season.
- Sun TV topples Star plus in week 33: BARC. As per the weekly data, Sun TV emerged as the top channel across genres, followed by Star Maa on the second spot and Star Plus on the third.
- Vodafone Idea integrates OTT platform in Vi App, plans to launch music streaming service. Vi App will now double up as an OTT app offering a rich repertoire of content, in addition to the wide range of products and services.
- Dettol Toilet Soaps top advertising brand in Week 33.Hindustan Unilever continues to dominate the list of top advertisers, as per BARC weekly data.
- TVS Motor Co. emerges as top advertiser in auto sector on TV in Jan-June’21: TAM AdEx. The report also mentioned that Maruti Suzuki India tops the list in print with 16% share in the same period.
- Print saw 15900 new advertisers in July 2021: TAM AdEx. According to the report, week 1 of Jul ’21 witnessed the highest growth of 57% compared to the same week of Jul’20.
- Ram Ratings Wk 25’21-Wk 28’21: Fever FM ahead in Mumbai, Delhi. Radio Mirchi took the lead in Kolkata and Big FM in Bangalore.
- BARC top 5 advertisers of the week 33 (14th August – 20th August 2021) are – Hindustan Lever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd, Cadburys India LTD, Godrej Consumer Products LTD, Brooke Bond Lipton India LTD.
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 paid TV channels in week 33 (14th August – 20th August 2021) –
Paid– Sun TV, Star Maa, Star Plus, Colours, STAR Utsav.