- The movie genre witnessed a growth of 11% in ad volumes in 2020 compared to 2019, contributing the highest share of 23% to overall TV advertising- TAM AdEx.
- Unlu, a celebrity engagement app, has announced a launch of a celebrity- powered learning and entertainment platform Unluclass. The industry experts will give life lessons in their respective fields.
- Chingari, a short video app, collaborated with the short video news app Dekko to provide infotainment to its users. This tie-up will allow Chingari’s users to access the latest news information on the platform.
- Schbang has launched a new report “How 2020 Change The Indian Consumer” based on the survey conducted with 3k Indians. The key highlights:
- 81% of consumers will choose natural beauty products.
- 86% of young Indian consumers have become more conscious of their food intake.
- 72% of Indian consumers adopted various means to practice mindfulness in 2020.
- Octane Research and DMAasia have launched a new report based on the data collected from over 250 CMO. The key highlights:
- Video is the most simulating type of content for consumers with an ROI as high as 61.8%.
- Blogs and email campaigns are among the top five channels for consumer engagement.
- 51% of Indian CMOs leveraged microsites and social media for marketing promotions and consumer engagement.
- Fever FM has emerged as the top radio station in terms of listenership share in Mumbai and Delhi for week 45-48. Radio City and Radio Mirchi were the top stations in Bangalore and Kolkata respectively: RAM Ratings.
- Top 5 ads that created a buzz on Youtube in Dec’20: 1) Pro Trendsetters | realme India, 2) #PregaNewsMeansGoodNews Moment | Prega News, 3) Jab paison ki baat ho toh jaldi karenge, jaldbaazi nahi| Google India, 4) #SwitchOff for your family time – #2021Together | Vivo India 5) The magic of mini feat. Tierra Whack – Apple
- BARC- Top 5 advertisers of week 52 (26th Dec- 1st Jan): Hindustan Lever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, ITC Ltd, Procter & Gamble, Ponds India.
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in week 52 (26th Dec- 1st Jan)-
- Pay– Sun TV, STAR Plus, STAR Maa, STAR Vijay, Zee TV.
- Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey, Dhinchaak
|Was this article helpful?|
The post Headlines: Top Media Ad News in India for the Week (4th – 11th Jan) appeared first on The Media Ant.