1) BFSI ad insertion on TV has witnessed a growth of 19% and the same have decreased on digital by 39% for the period January-April 2020 compared to the same period 2019- TAM Adex Report
2) Sakal Times, a Pune based English daily newspaper, has shut down its operations and Goa-based Gomantak Times is to shut its operations from 1st of June.
3) Addatimes, a Bengali OTT platform, has launched in Bangladesh and soon will start promoting the brand through marketing projects.
4) JustOutdoor has launched its latest tech solutions that enable OOH Media owners to create smarter programmatic campaigns and provides data-driven solutions for planning, monitoring and improvising the campaigns.
5) Facebook India has released a report “Turn the Tide” which focuses on how COVID-19 has changed consumer behavior and the opportunities that businesses need to embrace for the new consumer journeys.
6) Tata Sky collaborated with ShemarooMe which will give Tata Sky Binge subscribers access to ShemarooMe’s whole content library.
7) Snapdeal partnered with Dailyhunt which will enable Snapdeal’s users to access the news feed within the same platform. While Dailyhunt is also looking forward to adding Snapdeal’s content in its feed and run advertisements of the same.
8) Voot partners with upGrad which will enable the consumers to access entertainment and education on the same platform with a dedicated upGrad segment on the app.
9) Instagram is advertising on TikTok for acquiring new users while urging them to download the app and explore more options like stories and the vast categories of the influencers.
Was this article helpful?
The post Headlines: Top Media Ad News in India for the Week (23rd- 29th May) appeared first on The Media Ant.