The Approach is a video series that dives into a wide range of marketing, design, and web topics.
On this entry of The Approach, we wanted to find out what it means to be a “Roller.” As we venture into 2021, we are looking to grow our team, and we thought it would be great to share what a wonderful culture we have created. Who best to explain than our fellow Rollers.
We start with Maryn Jacobs, Head of Project Management, and our second all-time Roller. Maryn goes into detail on what the company offers and what it means to her to be a Roller.
If you are a business owner and would like to tell us your story, please reach out to me ([email protected])
- Duckpin’s Career Opportunity Page
Key Points from This Episode
- Being ready to roll-up your sleeves and work as a team: what it means to be a “Roller,” according to Maryn [0:49]
- Overview of Duckpin’s teambuilding outings [1:35]
- Maryn talks Duckpin’s volunteer time-off, or VTO [2:53]
Enjoyed this episode? Help Duckpin out by doing one or all of the following:
- Like the video on YouTube
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Let us know what you thought of the video in a comment
- Share the video with your network
The post Interview with Maryn Jacobs of Duckpin | The Approach | Ep. 21 appeared first on Duckpin.