The Approach is a video series that dives into a wide range of marketing, design, and web topics.
On this entry of The Approach, we are speaking with Alex Caslow, Owner and Operator of Red Beard Sailing. Alex shares his story and passion for boating. He also tells us how easy it can be to pick up boating as a hobby. Finally, we speak about his newest line, Takacat, and how it eliminates barriers of entry to boat ownership.
If you are a business owner and would like to tell us your story, please reach out ([email protected])
If you’d like to learn more about Red Beard Sailing, visit their:
Key Points from This Episode
- How Alex got into running a business [0:47]
- Boats that fit into bags?! [3:11]
- How has COVID-19 changed the way people experience boating and access to the outdoors [5:04]
- Get to know Takacat, an innovative, inflatable dinghy [7:35]
Enjoyed this episode? Help Duckpin out by doing one or all of the following:
- Like the video on YouTube
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Let us know what you thought of the video in a comment
- Share the video with your network
The post Interview with Alex Caslow of Red Beard Sailing | The Approach | Ep. 6 appeared first on Duckpin.