If you are running a small website, you need to find the proper ways for your customers to interact with you efficiently and especially those whom you are trying to win over and convert them into loyal customers. The last decade has seen many businesses grow fast thanks to the communication advances. Some of the devices that have been used to improve engagement and interactions are laptops, iMacs, and Macbooks. That was until 2007 when Apple iPhone kick-started the Mobile smart device revolution. That was when the mobile app frenzies began and spread like wildfire throughout the globe. They pioneered the touch interface that we saw the first changes in device navigation. Pass forward to today and websites are following suit, and are now tailored to improve user experience on mobile devices. Websites are now responsive to accommodate handheld devices so that their users can access the same information as they would on desktop devices. This article will explore the various ways developers can use to make perfect responsive websites in your mobile development.
Before we go on, lets first understand what mobile responsive websites mean. These are the kinds of website designs that can adapt to any screen size easily so that the user can access the same information found in larger screens or desktops. The texts and images are rearranged in real-time to fit smaller screens without distortion of information or images. This means that your mobile users can easily interact and engage with your website without any restraints. A responsive will see the menu items rearrange themselves perfectly to allow you to scroll with ease to access each item. This is perfect if you are running eCommerce websites and want your customers to access all the goods in your store without any restraints. This will keep them coming for more shopping experience knowing that they will be handled with the utmost care.
What to Consider in your Mobile Website Designs
The essence of making the perfect mobile website is to allow all your users to have a good and better experience when accessing your website. Here are some design basics that you should consider when trying to cater to the ever-growing market of mobile users. These may seem too necessary but shouldn’t be ignored if you want you to appeal and maintain your new and old and new visitors.
- Make it mobile-friendly – This means that your mobile website should accommodate users using all types of devices without any viewing problems. There are several areas you can enhance your website to make it fully responsive.
- Load pages quickly – It there is anything that you should prioritize in your mobile network it should be the loading speed. You don’t want your clients to bounce away due to slow loading pages that take forever to load. You can create a mobile version of the same site to make it responsive.
- Resize images – Images occupy a lot of space on your website, and this, on many occasions, slows down your mobile website. To improve on this, make sure that you try to resize the images so that they don’t add extra weight on your website page and slow down your website.
- Simple navigation menus – Another way to make your mobile website work perfectly for your users is to make the menu as simple as possible. One way to do this is to use the burger menu bar, which is a must-have for the most mobile interface from its clean and compact visuals.
- Simple contact info – In this era, no one wants to navigate to a contact page with small fonts that give them a hard time trying to make sense of what they mean. There is not enough time for that, and they will click the next website. Use shorter contact info that can be accessed in more ways than one using hyperlinks or other access methods.
If you want your visitors to stick to your website, and keep on coming back, then the best way is to improve on their user experience hence make a mobile website. This is done by simply making your website easily accessible to mobile devices. I trust that you will incorporate these few tips in your mobile website design for exceptional user experience.
The post Best Ways to Make the Perfect Mobile Website appeared first on World of Fashion & Technology.