Despite registering a drastic surge in the number of positive cases being reported in the state every day, Kerala has decided to take the pandemic situation head-on, and as a part of it, the Government has eased travel restriction imposed in the lockdown. Adopting strict precautious methods public transport has resumed to a large extend throughout the state except for the containment zones. However, buses will only ply to the adjacent districts, long travel through public transports is still restricted.
If you are a Keralite staying somewhere abroad or in some other states and are planning to return back, here are some guidelines and information you should have to be Aware of. A compulsory home quarantine for 14 days is advised, which is not mandatory for business travelers who are coming for a stay less than a week. There is a list of obligations that the passengers (coming from abroad) required to have information about.
- The passenger should register their details on the government site covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in
- Below the instructions to be followed, one has to select the airport of arrival.
- After registering their details on the site, the passenger should carry an E-pass while they arrive.
- CCJ- no counters- E-pass mandate from the origin.
- TRV -passengers who don’t possess an e-pass should undergo intuitional quarantine till they obtain the pass. No passenger will be sent back.
- COK- need to fill a form at the origin, if missed they can also fill the same on arrival but it’s not much entertained.
- A self-declaration form issued by the government has to be filled by the passenger on the departing/origin station.
- Passenger should have an entry pass to Kerala with any other state or UT to which the passenger requires to go once arrived.
No place in the world is safer than your motherland, no matter how long you travel one day you surely have to return back. but it is equally important to ensure the safety and health of your brothers and sisters. Make yourself aware and stay cautious together let’s overcomes the pandemic.
The post COVID 19: Let’s Stay Awake And Aware appeared first on SocialPulsar.