Why invest in and around Hoskote?
Hoskote, which until recently was a small part of the city is now being rated as a good area with great potential by developers & investors thanks to aggressive investment plans & developments.
Here are some indicators of the changing landscape and why it may be the pre-surge time to invest in Hoskote.
- SEZ for Electronics, hardware & IT at Baglur; the Aero IT SEZ under development at Budigere will create employment for 100,000
- An auto hub of 1,500 acres is coming up in Narsapura.
- Logistics parks are coming up in Kambalipura.
- Hoskote industrial area houses around 200 industrial units
- Hoskote is home to the manufacturing units of many corporate giants including VOLVO, Bando & Honda. In total, around 500 Japanese are expected to work in this corridor
- Mahindra group is betting on the region for its highway connectivity and has Invested in Hoskote with its plans for Mahindra & Mahindra Aero space which is in the process of being setup
- An allocation of 200 acres has been made to IT sector on Malur road
- To cater to such a surging industrial congregation, Residential space of more than 400,000 will be required in the next 3 years
Social & Infrastructural Developments
- Bangalore – Chennai industrial corridor – The road network 284 km Satellite Town Ring Road (STRR) with 188 kms Intermediate Ring Road to connect to rest of Bangalore.
- Proximity to Whitefield micro market guarantees a flourishing residential market.
- Development of the retail market with mall along with good social infrastructure and International school.
- Bangalore University has plans to have their base in Hoskote
- Infrastructure corridor spreading 6,000 acres to come up soon in Hoskote offering high Employment.
- Development of Malur Railway Station.
The post Why invest in Hoskote, Bangalore? appeared first on Pin Click Insights.