How has Marketing changed in recent years? What are the current trends? And how can we tap into these and take advantage of them? Raj Goodman Anand tackles these questions in a chat with Michael “Fritz” Fritzius for the Elite Marketing Tips Podcast.
In this discussion, Raj and Michael discuss how the marketing space has and continues to evolve over the years. They also touch on how the term ‘influence marketing’ was recently coined but the practice has actually been around for several decades in various ways and forms.
The idea of using content to influence the way people buy is not a new concept. Tune in to this podcast episode to hear more, as well as the following:
Influence Marketing Trends and Changes
- What Raj wishes he knew about marketing five years ago
- How technology can’t solve all the challenges in marketing
- Why the only constant in marketing is change
- Why people can expect the main players in influencer marketing to change in the next few years
Raj, as the head of a leading content writing and marketing company, has a wealth of experience in content marketing. In this influence marketing podcast episode, he also shares his thoughts on:
Content Marketing Tips
- Why keyword stuffing should be avoided and how it works against your SEO
- Why you should be authentic in your writing
- How to provide value to the end consumer
This podcast discussion also covers the role of humans in marketing and how it will be difficult for technology to replace that human touch required when trying to sell. Doing this ensures that the content feels authentic and that the ‘voice’ of the company feels real.
Additionally, Raj shares some killer tips that would benefit anyone and everyone who works in the marketing industry, so tune in to gain valuable information and insight from industry professionals.
You can listen to the full episode here.
The post Podcast: Influence Marketing Benefits appeared first on Goodman Lantern.