Goodman Lantern’s CEO and Founder, Raj Goodman Anand, has always been passionate about building a strong team culture. He talks about this in a recent conversation with Jürgen Stauss for The InnovaBuzz Podcast.
A good team culture results in better productivity and performance within a company and retains top talent. This means that people join your company for the long run.
In this episode of the InnovaBuzz Podcast, Raj and Jurgen discuss this topic at length and touch on the following points:
- What the key is to building a good team culture
- The importance of systems and processes
- The business owner’s core role and expertise when creating a strong team culture
- How to build a good team culture while working remotely
Raj is no stranger to building teams and developing good cultures within businesses. He founded three businesses, is an investor in others and has been a mentor to many entrepreneurs over the years. No matter the company, it has always been an important aspect of Raj’s job to ensure a strong team culture. His reasons for this are as follows:
- The team culture sets the tone for how people engage with one another in the workplace.
- It determines how teams function.
- A good culture ensures that your team takes care of your customers and clients.
This podcast is for anyone currently building a solid team, trying to reset a team culture or starting a brand-new team from the ground up. Head to The InnovaBuzz Podcast to listen to the full episode.
The post Podcast Blog: Raj Goodman Anand, The Keys to Building a Strong Team Culture – InnovaBuzz 425 appeared first on Goodman Lantern.