Relive your favorite scenes with John McClane in these Die Hard quotes.
The Die Hard movie continually tops the list of favorite Christmas movies even though there are some that argue it shouldn’t be on the list. It’s a movie about a New York City police officer named John McClane that’s played by Bruce Willis.
McClane travels across the country to visit his wife while they’re separated and that’s where the action begins. It’s not long after arriving at his wife’s office Christmas party that the entire event is taken over by criminal masterminds led by Hans Gruber and McClane has to step in to save the day.
Also check out these Wolf of Wall Street quotes on success, money, and business.
Die Hard Quotes from Hans Gruber
1. “Mr. Takagi, I could talk about industrialization and men’s fashion all day. However, I am far more interested in the 100 million dollars in negotiable bearer bonds hidden in your vault… and the computer controls the vault.” – Hans Gruber
2. “That’s a nice suit. It’d be a shame to ruin it.” – Hans Gruber
3. “I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way… so he won’t be joining us for the rest of his life. We can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. We are in charge.” – Hans Gruber
4. “You Americans are all alike. Well, this time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly.” – Hans Gruber
5. “You asked for miracles, I give you… the FBI.” – Hans Gruber
6. “You are most troublesome for a security guard.” – Hans Gruber
7. “ I am going to count to three. There will not be a four.” – Hans Gruber
8. “Do you really think you have a chance against us Mr. cowboy?” – Hans Gruber
9. “I am an exceptional thief, Mrs. McClane!” – Hans Gruber
10. “But, you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he’s John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon?” – Hans Gruber
Die Hard Quotes from John McClane
11. “Come Out To The Coast, We’ll Get Together, Have A Few Laughs…” – John McClane
12. “If this is their idea of Christmas, I gotta be here for New Year’s.” – John McClane
13. “Now I know how a TV dinner feels.” – John McClane
14. “Welcome to the party pal!” – John McClane
15. “Sorry, Hans. Wrong guess. Would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can really change?” – John McClane
16. “Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.” – John McClane
17. “Yippie Ki Yay Motherf*cker.” – John McClane
18. “Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really like those sequined shirts.” – John McClane
Also read these epic Criminal Minds quotes from one of the best shows ever.
Die Hard Quotes from Sgt. Al Powell
19. “In fact, I think he’s a cop. Maybe not LAPD, but he’s definitely a badge.” – Sgt. Al Powell
Die Hard quotes from the sequel
20. “How can the same shi*t happen to the same guy twice.” – John McClane
21. “That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It’s a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn’t show up on your airport x-ray machines, and it cost more than you make here in a month”
22. “You are the wrong person at the wrong place at the wrong time” – Capt. Grant
23. “You are in my little pond now, and I am the big fish that runs it.” – Carmine Lorenzo
24. “Just once, I’d like a regular normal Christmas. A little eggnog… a f***in’ Christmas tree… a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherf***in’ tin can.” – John McClane
25. “As far as I’m concerned, progress peaked with frozen pizza.” – John McClane
Also read these Goodfellas quotes and lines from the legendary 1990s mobster movie.
Which of these Die Hard quotes is your favorite?
Even though Die Hard is considered a “Christmas movie” by many, it’s a fun action movie to watch at any time of the year. The film has a good balance of suspense, action, and humor to keep just about anyone interested.
If you’ve never watched the movie before, you won’t be able to truly appreciate these Die Hard quotes. So make sure it makes it on your list of things to watch this year. Follow along to see how John McClane is going to play the hero and if he’s able to save everyone while stopping the bad guys. “Yippie Ki Yay”
Which of these Die Hard quotes and lines is your favorite? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
The post Die Hard Quotes From the 80s Action Classic appeared first on Everyday Power.
This post first appeared on Motivational Blog | Inspirational Quotes | Picture, please read the originial post: here