Having a positive sense of self-worth is an important part of reaching happiness within your life. Today, we have collected dozens of inspirational self worth quotes to give you a well-deserved confidence boost.
How kind were you to yourself today?
Maintaining a high level of self-esteem and self-worth boosts your quality of life in so many ways. For example, when life doesn’t go your way you are less likely to beat yourself up about it.
With self-worth on your side, you can easily remind yourself that you are so much more than one mistake. You can keep moving forward without fretting over the past.
Having a better Relationship with ourselves is a goal that we all strive for. Be sure to read through the amazing self worth quotes we have featured below!
Self worth quotes about accepting yourself
1. “To fall in Love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
2. “If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” – Edmond Mbiaka
4. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Katrina Mayer
5. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise L. Hay
6. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance” – Oscar Wilde
7. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” – Louise Hay
8. “It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here.” – James Baldwin
9. “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Self worth quotes that will remind to love yourself more
10. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
11. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
12. “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.” – Deborah Day
13. “Did your mom ever tell you, ‘If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything’? She was right–and talking nicely also applies when you’re talking to yourself, even inside your head.” – Victoria Moran
14. “Self-love is an ocean and your heart is a vessel. Make it full, and any excess will spill over into the lives of the people you hold dear. But you must come first.” – Beau Taplin
15. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
16. “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
17. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Gustav Jung
18. “Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness.” – Jean Vanier
19. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
Self worth quotes about not caring about the opinions of others
20. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
21. “People may flatter themselves just as much by thinking that their faults are always present to other people’s minds, as if they believe that the world is always contemplating their individual charms and virtues.” – Elizabeth Gaskell
22. “It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.” – W.C. Fields
23. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao Tzu
24. “People who want the most approval get the least and the people who need approval the least get the most.” – Wayne Dyer
25. “You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing.” ― Richard P. Feynman
26. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
27. “There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.” ― Marianne Williamson
28. “When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them.” ― Marilyn Monroe
29. “People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
30. “Most people just want to see you fall, that’s more reason to stand tall.” ― Emma Michelle
31. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” ― Aristotle
32. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
Self worth quotes about relationships
33. “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.” – Eartha Kitt
34. “A lot of times, in our culture and our society, we put romantic love somehow on a higher plane than self-love and friendship love. You can’t do that. You have to honor and really fully invest in all these different loving relationships.” – Delilah
35. “People should accept being single, because those are the moments you can really focus on yourself, and learning who you are. Then when you get in a relationship, you will be stronger and have a little bit more self-awareness, self-love, and the other ingredients for a healthy relationship.” – Lauren London
36. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” – Steve Maraboli
37. “I think the most important thing in life is self-love, because if you don’t have self-love, and respect for everything about your own body, your own soul, your own capsule, then how can you have an authentic relationship with anyone else?” – Shailene Woodley
38. “A great deal of chaos in the world occurs because people don’t appreciate themselves. Having never developed sympathy or gentleness toward themselves, they cannot experience harmony or peace within themselves, and therefore, what they project to others is also inharmonious and confused.” – Chogyam Trungpa
Self worth quotes about following your heart/instincts
39. “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” – Dan Coppersmith
40. “Dare to believe that good things are possible when you follow your heart.” – Bryant McGill
41. “Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
42. “Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.” – Oprah Winfrey
43. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
44. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
45. “Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.” – Cicero
46. “You have permission to walk away from anything that doesn’t feel right. Trust your instincts and listen to your inner-voice – it’s trying to protect you.” – Bryant McGill
47. “The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.” – Gisele Bundchen
48. “Follow the tugs that come from the heart. I think that everyone gets these gentle urges and should listen to them. Even if they sound absolutely insane, they may be worth going with.” – Victoria Moran
49. “The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie.” – Karen Moning
50. “At times you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” – Alan Alda
How would you describe your relationship with yourself?
Another way that self-worth brightens your life is that you are less likely to look for that validity from other people. Many people spend their whole lives chasing after the approval of others. As a result, they end up neglecting the opinion that matters the most: the one that they have of themselves.
With high self-worth, you can believe in your dreams and goals without having to run to others for approval. As a result, you will have the confidence to go after them.
What’s your favorite self worth quote in this piece? Let us know your thoughts down below. We would love to hear from you!
The post 50 Self Worth Quotes To Boost Your Confidence appeared first on Everyday Power.
This post first appeared on Motivational Blog | Inspirational Quotes | Picture, please read the originial post: here