So you’ve decided to tie the knot surrounded by Nature. Experienced wedding planners in Bangalore can help you have an exotic Outdoor Wedding; it will take a load off your mind, but you still need to plan. It is an exciting and innovative way to get married, but you may want to bear these points in mind before you actually sign on the dotted line with your vendor.
- Dates: If you want all invitees to attend, find out if your planned date is clashing with a major event they usually go to like a local event, festival, or soon.
- Weather-wise: Make sure you plan an outdoor wedding during spring or autumn; too hot or cold and your guests may decide to skip; also try to find out about the possibility of rain. If you must get married in the summer, you may want to think of renting pedestal fans or coolers to make it pleasant for your guests.
- Don’t let your guests get bugged: Outdoor venues are sure to have bugs and insects flying and crawling around. Have repellents or bug catchers handy so that your guests don’t get bitten.
- Back-Up Plan: Weather may play spoilsport anytime. Make sure you have a backup plan ready – a tent or a bran, or some kind of enclosed space that can be used in the event of inclement weather. The best event companies in Bangalore can suggest excellent alternatives.
- Space: Try to earmark at least 25 to 30 square feet per guest; this will include the space for tables, chairs, and so on, and allow your guests to be comfortable.
- Nature’s call: Yes, this is a practical problem most of u don’t usually think about when planning weddings. If there are no washrooms close by, you may consider renting portable ones.
- Dress and Shoes: Inform your guests beforehand regarding what kind of clothes and/or footwear would be ideal to wear to your wedding venue depending on the ground – rough, grassy, sandy, and so on. You don’t want any accidents or guests wobbling uncomfortably.
- Getting there: If your venue is remotely located, think about how your guests will get there and get to the next venue. Will you need to rent a shuttle bus so that this can happen smoothly? Also, make sure you provide detailed instructions to get to the pickup point.
- Decor: Match the decor with your surroundings, and the season. Keep it simple and rustic, and it will not only look great, but also save you a good deal of money.
- Music: Acoustic will go great with the outdoor venue; have small speakers so that the music is audible to all. Think about generators. Will you need one?
Event companies in Bangalore have the requisite contacts and will help you in arranging for whatever you may need to make your Outdoor wedding smooth and a happy experience for everyone.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here