Conducting an event is not an easy task. Even if you have planned everything perfectly, you still have to ensure that the Audience stays interested throughout the event. This may become especially difficult in formal or serious events like seminars, or if the audience is composed of people who don’t know each other well.
As one of the most experienced corporate event organizers in Bangalore, we have a few ideas that might just help things along:
- Ice Breakers: There are numerous icebreaker activities that can be performed, to get the ball rolling. These activities are specifically designed to get the audience to know one another, so that the event proceeds smoothly and becomes more interesting for everyone. From simple word games to introduce each participant to physically active games, there are several fun and interesting ways to get your event participants to let down their hair.
- Flash Mob: Yes, you’ve probably seen it at malls, but this is a very effective tactic to energize your audience! Get them on the floor to do a few steps to a popular Bollywood number, and you will see some probably slightly embarrassed, but happy faces. You can do it a couple of times a day to keep the energy levels high, and add a fun element to a serious setting.
- Skits: Short, funny skits that may or may not be related to your company’s product/service or the seminar subject. You can use it to send a message about your company in a humorous way, or just provide some comic relief from a serious topic. Either way, provided you chose the actors well, you will find your audience interest piqued. If your company has nobody with acting talent, you can contact corporate event planners in Bangalore to get them.
- Illusionist: Who doesn’t love a magician? Even serious adults will be entertained by intelligent illusionist who can customize their acts depending on your product or service. Having a few acts in between presentations can be great to shake up your audience.
- Fillers by your Emcee: The Master of Ceremonies has to be selected carefully. It has to be someone who can improvise based on the situation to come up with spot games and activities that energize, interest, and excite the audience.
- Go tech: Display social media conversations related to your product/service or the seminar subject, or your company or brand in general, on the big screen in the hall. Start an offline conversation based on that. Encourage people to give their opinions.
These are just some of the Activities you can do. Experienced event management companies like White Massif in Bangalore have hundreds of such aces up our sleeves. Leave the hassles of organizing events and ensuring audience engagement to us, and focus on doing what you do best. From selecting the venue to hiring the best emcees, White Massif can take care of everything.
Check out our services here: www.whitemassif.com To speak to one of our representatives, please call us on 91-990-0141-177.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here