Who doesn’t want their event to be a sell-out? Getting more people to attend your event is one of the challenges you will face when hosting a conference, seminar or similar event. As one of the best Corporate event Management companies in Bangalore, we have a few aces up our sleeves. Today, we will share some tips on how to increase your event attendance.
- Registrations: Make the registration process simple, easy and accessible. Check out event management apps or software where you can get participants to register online. With online registration, the process becomes easy and quick, as compared to sending forms by post and asking them to send them back. This will also leave you with more time to focus on making your actual event better.
- Leverage Technology: Make use of the wonders of modern technology: cloud based apps and software make it easy to upload and share information, news and lists so that attendees or your fellow planners are all on the same page; everyone knows what is happening, where and when. Using event management software lets you send emails and follow-ups from the app for a consistent and professional look. You will also be able to access data from your previous events easily, enabling you to find the lists, get confirmations, and even arrange accommodation (for outstation participants) accordingly.
- Review previous even feedback (if it’s a repeat event) and make sure you take care to prevent the bloopers you made the last time. If you talk to any of the conference organizers in Bangalore, they will tell you how important it is to act on the feedback you receive.
- Use Social Media: Yes it’s oft-repeated, but only because it is so easy and achieves great results. Use social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram to create a buzz about your event. Create hashtags, run contests, encourage sharing of photos – and before you know it, your upcoming event is the talk of the town!
- Release Teasers: Show your potential attendees what they will miss if they don’t attend – rather, just hint at it; you need to arouse curiosity regarding your event, a desire for people to attend. Use your creativity: play video snippets on YouTube, with its links to other social networks, for instance. You could also hint at the speakers – even run a contest, providing clues and asking people to guess the names! The sky is the limit.
Even if you know how to increase your event attendance, you may not have the time or technical know-how to get it done. So why no relax and allow an experienced corporate event management company in Bangalore to take care of these things? At White Massif, we have years of experience in managing corporate events that are total sell-outs. Call us on 91-990-0141-155 now to speak to our executive. Check what our previous customers have to say: http://www.whitemassif.com/corporateevents/corporate_testimonials.html.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here