We’re almost at the end of the year 2016; so what Trends can we expect for the coming year for events? Here are some predictions from top event management companies in Bangalore:
- More events with quietness: The world out there is pretty noisy and stressful. It’s not surprising therefore, that more people want more peace. Yes, the main purpose of any event is to connect people, making verbal communication essential; but moments of silence will become crucial. Experts predict that more events will feature yoga or meditation sessions, and even keynote speakers are likely to incorporate a few moments of mindfulness in their address.
- Combining conferences with festivals: Expect to see more of it in the coming year. Events are going to be more about the coexistence of multidisciplinary learning and diverse entertainment. Human beings are complex individuals with varied interests and roles in society – so these kind of events make a lot of sense. Why should conference be just one-dimensional?
- More events combining leisure and work: While executives revel discussing trends and charts and making forecasts in board rooms, they also relish living it up in luxury resorts; you can expect to see an increasing number of conference attendees wanting to have a holiday on the side: ‘bleisure’ travel. If a conference has been arranged at an awesome location, they would prefer to pay a little and stay a couple of days to unwind.
- More live video: Cisco, the world’s leading network equipment manufacturer estimates that by 202, almost 75% of the mobile traffic in the world will be video – that’s a humungous amount. The major social media platforms are already preparing for this. If you’re planning an event, remember to use live video streams for promotion; it will also enable you to interact with viewers globally.
- Greater use of event data analytics and big data: Only a fraction of event organizers are doing this now; with the pressure mounting to provide better experiences for attendees, this will gain more importance in 2017.
- Augmented virtual events (AVE): With the whole world becoming more tech savvy, you can expect events to become a combination of virtual and augmented realities to created AVEs. Attendees will expect it, so be prepared.
Keeping track of all these trends can be overwhelming. Relax – leave it to us; White Massif is one of the top 10 event management companies in Bangalore. It’s our job to know and keep up with trends and developments in the event industry. Just tell us your requirements, and we will ensure your event is a huge success.
The retirement of the term “Millennials”
In the meetings industry (and cultural parlance in general), there is much fatigue around “the Millennial conversation.” Yes, this cohort makes up an important spending demographic, but so do a wide variety of other subgroups. According to an article on Skift, “Generation X-ers are tired of being outcast from the conversation revolving around Millennials’ supposed expertise with event technology, digital communications, and the future of meeting design.” In fact, Millennials don’t even talk about Millennials — largely because they don’t see themselves as a homogenous group. So let’s all move on now.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here