When you meet every day in the same place, a conference, seminar, or retreat in a different location sounds like a great idea. Conference organizers in Bangalore will tell you that based on your budget, you can choose from a wide range of offsite locations indoor and outdoor. Let’s check them out:
- Hotels: The most obvious one. Most hotels have good facilities for conducting corporate events: boardrooms or conference halls, auditoriums, audio visual equipment like speakers, mixers, mikes and projectors – and of course, food! You can choose the hotel according to your budget. If it’s an annual thing, you can even travel to a resort at a beautiful location like a hill station or beach destination.
- Convention Centers: These are not hotels, merely facilitators of events; they usually have anything between 2 to 5 or even more auditoriums with varying capacity. Such places usually also have better A/V equipment and acoustics than hotels. Of course, they don’t come cheap, but if you’re willing to spend a bit, you can have a very satisfying and enjoyable experience.
- Restaurants: Corporate event organizers in Bangalore will tell you that there are several restaurants that happen to have large rooms or banquet halls where you can conduct a small event like a retreat or seminar. Their facilities may not be as great as what a hotel can offer, but they are likely to be much cheaper.
- Coffee Shops: What better way to brain storm than when you’re surrounded by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee? Coffee shops have a casual, often quirky atmosphere, which is perfect for informal brainstorming sessions, meetings to discuss progress and so on. You only pay for the coffee and cakes/sandwiches you have, so it’s easy on your pocket too.
- Auditoriums of schools or colleges: There are many schools and colleges that have pretty big sized auditoriums, and they also let them out to outsiders for events. If you’re organizing seminars or workshops, these could be ideal locations; being in a scholarly atmosphere will help egg on the grey cells!
- Public Places: Event management companies in Bangalore opine that for retreats and similar events that need to be conducted on a shoestring budget, public places like parks – take our very own Lalbagh for instance – are ideal. Most of them are free; some have minimal entry fees. Being surrounded by Nature will provide a calm, relaxing atmosphere, and set the tone for the day!.The beach is at once calming and exciting, and a great stage to hold such events.
Looking for more ideas and vendors to conduct your next corporate event? White Massif is one of the top 10 corporate event Management Companies in Bangalore. Call us now on +91-990-0141-177 to speak to an executive. We will help you conduct the most awesome offsite event you’ve ever experienced!
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here