Attendees don’t automatically become happy because they are at an event. It is something that you have to strive for, and any event management company in Bangalore will vouch for the fact. Happiness of Attendees is not dependent on the budget; you can make them feel good and important even on a small budget, with little gestures that go a long way. Here are some ways you can do it:
- Giveaways: Who doesn’t love to get gifts or freebies? If you don’t have a big budget, it can be something inexpensive, but thoughtful – a sapling maybe, or valuable knowledge – an eBook or webinar; or you could get an organization to sponsor your giveaways. You can be sure that a gift will put a smile on their faces.
- Personalize communication: Instead of sending out generic emails and messages, make sure to address each attendee by their names when communicating with them. Event planners in Bangalore say that it’s important respond as soon as possible to their queries, suggestions or concerns. This will make them feel important; not only will they be happy, they will recommend your event to others and get you more attendance.
- Icebreakers and Energy Boosts: Whether small or large groups, there are bound to be many people in an event who are strangers to one another. Have a couple of icebreakers at the beginning of the event so that they are no longer strangers. Make it fun through games. Long sessions without adequate breaks or change can bore even the most serious executive! Arrange for an impromptu yoga or aerobics session, have relaxation booths or lounges, shorter sessions and so on.
- Integrate Tech: Instead of the same old stuff, try something different. Use modern technology to wow your audience. Handout tablets for attendees to pose questions to speakers, for instance, or participate in snap polls. You can even introduce augmented reality and virtual reality – you can have VR tours or special booths where attendees can have an immersive experience.
- Offer greater accessibility: Corporate event management companies in Bangalore report an increasing number of differently-abled attendees at events. Make sure that your venue is wheelchair accessible; the same for washrooms too. If possible have a couple of brochures in Braille for visually impaired attendees. These gestures will go a long way in making attendees feel important.
- Photo booths: You can have photo booths with your brand logo in the background; encourage your attendees to take fun pictures and share them on social media. Not only will your brand be seen everywhere, your attendees can have loads of fun. Add a few quirky props, and you can make even the sternest CEOs smile!
- Attend to their needs: Make sure you have staff on hand who can answer queries and direct attendees to various areas at the venue, or help them with event-related stuff they may need.
- Food wise: A lot of people are becoming health conscious, so make sure you have adequate options for everyone – vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, raw food and so on, in addition to your usual menu.
If you’re tense and overwhelmed at the prospect of handling your next event yourself, don’t be! Just call us on +91-990-0141-177 to know how White Massif can help you pull off a stunning event. As one of the foremost event management firms in Bangalore, we have loads of experience, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here