The Entertainment for Corporate events needs to be different from other events like say weddings, or informal get-togethers like college reunions and so on – ask any corporate event management company in Bangalore. The kind of people who attend corporate events are for one, a more serious type, and second, they attend so many events that they would have experienced all kinds of entertainment, so you need to come up with something different – something that will truly excite and provide fun. Nobody likes to keep seeing the same thing again and again.
Here are 7 cool entertainment ideas you can incorporate in your next corporate event to really spice it up:
- Corporate Comedian: a good standup comedian can really get the house going; a corporate comedian is one who knows how to reach a business executive or professional’s weak spots – cracking intelligent jokes on equipment breakdown, missing lunches and more, depending on the type of industry your company is in.
- Corporate magician: The more interactive and engaging your entertainment, the more fun your guests will have. Rather than have a magician who performs on the stage, why not hire a magician who strolls among your guests, performing tricks that will amaze your guests?
- Acrobats: Flexible and daring, acrobats are a great entertainment for any event; more so for a corporate event, as they are all about coordination and teamwork – something professionals will truly appreciate!
- Fire Artists: Yes, it goes a lot beyond just fire eating today; there are fire dancers, fire whips, fire-breathing and more; these intrepid entertainers are sure to get everyone’s hearts pounding with their bold, exciting moves.
- Digital Caricatures: Caricature artists are always a hit at events. According to corporate event planners in Bangalore, digital caricaturists are still quite a novelty, and the tech aspect somehow makes it more appealing to the corporate crowd.
- Photo booths: Give them a few props and encourage your guests to take funny pics of themselves or in groups – you can even run a contest to make it more fun. What’s more, you can even provide digital frames for your guests to make it more quirky and fun; by incorporating your company logo in a corner of the frame, you can also ensure that your brand name remains in their minds.
- Impersonators: Give your guests the thrill of seeing their favorite celebrities up close and personal! Corporate event management firms in Bangalore like White Massif have access to a variety of artists including impersonators – who look, dress, walk and talk like famous personalities from the film and sporting world.
Looking for some out of the box entertainment for your next product launch, customer meet or awards function? Just call White Massif on +91-990-0141-177 for inquiries today. As one of the leading corporate event management companies in Bangalore, they can help you organize dazzling entertainment for your upcoming event.
This post first appeared on How To Hike Up The Fun Element At Corporate Events, please read the originial post: here