We offer Fundamentals Training Courses for Microsoft Project to ensure you can maximize your productivity. Some of the topics we cover are:
● Best practices for scheduling – focusing on time and cost management
● Key concepts of MS Project (terminology, task types, best and most appropriate uses)
● Planning, estimating and tracking new projects
● Building optimal schedules
● Best defining and assigning resources
Ultimately, you’ll know how to build, manage and track projects, providing planning and forecasting for work, cost and resource capacity.
After all, Microsoft Project is the premier tool for project management. Almost all organizations use it, so it’s best to be proficient and know how to work with more than just the user interface.
Why Choose Advisicon for Training?
Our team is comprised of industry experts, notably with several Project MVPs. We have over 25 years of teaching experience, working with hundreds of thousands of students in that time. Not to mention, we’ve been authoring books in MS Project since 1999.
Our past work speaks for itself
● We helped an organization save $100,000 annually in licensing and labor costs. We helped them eliminate expensive processes and automation, simply by leveraging schedules to produce a Master Report.
● We helped customers map 50-year projects to create and automate the managing and tracking for over $500,000 in revenues for customers.
● We worked with large organizations like Boeing, Intel and Starbucks, keeping them competitive in product delivery by minimizing the effort to manage and maintain scheduling systems.
As you can see, simple changes in your processes can save hundreds of thousands of dollars (and hours, too).
Are you ready to master the fundamentals of MS Project? Look into our Training Courses and see which one’s best for your team.
The post MS Project Fundamentals Training Courses appeared first on Advisicon.