The source of this post is www.shaadimagic.com/blog
Eyebrows may vary from person to person depending on their respective genetic qualities. Some have thin Eyebrows, some have unwanted bushy ones. For some, timely threading is a must, while some are blessed with naturally shaped eyebrows. But if you choose to shape your eyebrows artificially, that is by threading or plucking, you need to watch out your face shape and think about which eyebrow type suits your face better.
But dear girls, you should always remember that we need to bring out the best in our eyebrows, without distracting its natural appearance. The shape of the eyebrows is an essential part of eye make-up. Well, the make-up would be incomplete without highlighting those curvy brows.
GROW THICKER BROWS NATURALLY
Natural Thick Eyebrows.
- Castor oil contains plenty of vitamins and proteins that shall promote the hair growth.
- Coconut oil is healthy not only for your scalp hair, but also keeps your eyebrows black and make them fine looking.
- Onion juice too, does wonders to your eyebrows.
- Fenugreek seeds powder can help you rebuild the hair follicles of your eyebrows.
- Aloe Vera is an abode of natural remedies and benefits. Applying few drops to your brows daily can make them thicker and better.
- Almond Oil is known for its Vitamin E content and conditioning qualities. Well, Almond Oil by conditioning your brows can make them voluminous.
- Raw milk has certain bacteria that are much needed for the growth and nourishment of hair from within.
- Vaseline and Kohl (Kajal) can together help you getting those dark and fine eyebrows.
LIFE SAVING TIPS FOR YOUR BROWS
Life Saving Tips For Eyebrows.
- The eyebrow pencil or powder you use should be of the same color as that of your brows and the underlying skin.
- Try filling in the pencil or shade only in the gaps where there is no or less hair.
- Using your mascara brush to comb or set your eyebrows after applying brow gel, is one eyebrow hack you got to know.
- If you are not finding your mascara’s dry brush, a toothbrush can come handy.
- Do not over do and extend the eyebrows. This would look too much fake. Just prefer shading over drawing.
GETTING THE PERFECT EYEBROWS WITH MAKE-UP
We trust the fact that it ‘seems’ difficult to have those perfectly tinted eyebrows, but we swear it isn’t so at all. In fact it might be quite challenging but is not tricky.
Here is a video tutorial that shall help you get the perfectly shaded and shaped eyebrows:
Video Courtesy : TheChicNatural
See, we told you it isn’t hard at all. Even you can get those classy, tinted and perfectly shaped eyebrows in minutes! This brow tutorial shall help you complete your eye makeup in no time, as it will cover half of the eye part already.
Image Courtesy: Google/Pinterest. ShaadiMagic holds no copyright for images.
By Savnee Shivalkar
The post How To Do The Perfect Eyebrows appeared first on ShaadiMagic Blog.