Is he? Isn’t he? Maybe you already know that your man wants to put a ring on it – but when is he going to pop the big question? Here we have 10 signs that could indicate you’re in for a valentines day proposal this year! Girl – get your manicure ready and your hair done!
1. Is he checking his phone alot or maybe being unusually secretive about what he’s looking at? These could both be indictaors that he’s chatting with your bezzies about what styles you like or is getting emails from the jeweller – eeek!
2. He is all about what you’re doing and when you’re doing it. Planning a proposal takes time and he’ll be darned if you happen to be out shopping that day!
3. He refuses to cancel any plans you have together – for example maybe you were going to go for dinner that night but you suggested cancelling or inviting some friends – the man has a plan!
4. Maybe he is less romantic than usual in the lead up too it- they often don’t want to give anything away and end up being so secretive and un romantic that it will annoy you!
5. He’s being cautious about money – perhaps he’s saving for something a little more sparkly…
6. He asks to meet the parents – okay so he may have already met them but maybe he wants to go for dinner with them or goes to the pub with your dad. Asking for your hand in marriage is a real possibility here!
7. He’s stopped complaining about you watching rubbish wedding shows and has actually asked a few questions… intriguing….
Whether you’re man proposes this valentines day or not – make sure you have a super loved up on! And if not… why not YOU propose – it is a leap year after all!
For leap year proposal ideas see: 6 Ways to give HIM the best leap year proposal ever!
The post 7 Signs He’s Going To Propose This Valentines Day! appeared first on Ivy Ellen Wedding Invitations.
This post first appeared on Ivy Ellen Wedding Invitations - Wedding Invitation, please read the originial post: here