For your last night as a free woman, you deserve to have the time of your life! It might be your last chance to get wild and there is no better way than using Hen Party dares! They are a great way to really get everyone in the spirit and they will guarantee lots of laughs!
So, in the spirit of some Great Hen Party Ideas, we present our 4 top hen party dares! These are all sure to get the whole group mingerling and laughing together which will break any tension for members of the group that haven't met each other before!
4. CHATTING DARES
Let’s start our Top 4 Hen party dares using the power of talking! It’s amazing and so funny to see how some people believe everything you tell them! Look at what we have selected for you:
- Collect as many guys’ phone numbers as you can in 10 minutes!
- Approach a stranger and pretend you’ve known him for years…
- Make up false nick names for your hens and use them throughout the evening – any mistakes warrant a forfeit!
- Phone mum and say wedding’s off.
- Pretend to be someone famous to get a free drink
- Get the phone number of a man whose name begins with a vowel.
3. DRINKING DARES
In number 3, we have drinking dares! They might be the most cliché ones, but there are also indispensable for every hen party! See our very own selection below:
Please remember to drink responsibly!
- Down your drink in one!
- Convince a male to buy you an expensive drink!
- Talk to a stranger and pretend you knew him from your childhood. The longer you can keep the bluff going, the more drinks your Hens owe you!
- Ban the groom’s name from the night and make the bride-to-be down a drink every time she mentions him.
- You can’t have a drink unless a man buys it for you!
2. ACTION DARES
Number 2 is…Action dares! It’s time to spice things up with very racy dares…Forget about your pride by having no limit fun doing exactly what you want!
- Walk around the bar with your skirt tucked into your knickers (if you’re brave enough!!)
- Remove your bra without taking your top off
- Collect as many mens boxer shorts as you can in 10 minutes.
- Dance like a chicken!
- In 20 min, collect an empty bottle, a bus ticket, a beer mat, a menthol cigarette, an autograph from a stranger, a slice of lemon, a business card... AND learn a football chant for the local team!
- Select a certain song title, and every time it’s called out the group must do a pre-designated dance (e.g. Saturday Night Fever).
- Stand in a public place, preferably on a chair or table, as a living statue for as long as possible. The rest of the party can decide what you should imitate.
- Have a man autograph a specified body part or item of clothing
1. FLIRTY DARES
Our TOP dares are the flirty dares, just perfect for any fabulous hen nights! It’s your last chance to use “wisely” your seductive skills… Here are some of our favourite flirty dares…
- Kiss the first man you see with a moustache/bald head/white socks
- Chat up or kiss the male version of the Spice Girls (Sporty, Ginger, Posh, Scary and Baby)
- Kiss two brothers (double points for twins!)
- Kiss the bar tender
- Kiss someone old, someone new, someone borrowed & someone blue (blue could be a police man or someone wearing blue)
Dares a great way to add a bit of harmless fun to a hen party and also a great ice breaker if people are out together for the first time! Don't worry about writing all of the dares down, a great hen party accessory to take along are dare cards.
p.s. UKGirlThing cannot be held responsible for any dares undertaken! ;)
Want More? Click The Image below
Click Here To Check Out Our Hen Party Truth Or Dare!