One of life's mysteries is just what do us women Pack when going on a weekend away, but when it comes to a hen do that Mary Poppins bag comes in handy for all our Party essentials. But it's not all L plates and disposable cameras; here our getaway guru Kelly Holgate gives you the list low down on what to pack for a perfect hen party.
- Clothes : No we're not stating the obvious, but must we remind you that the British weather is more unpredictable than Cheryl Cole's love life? So remember to pack day and night outfits suitable for every climate; that long sleeved dress might not be such a good idea when it comes to throwing shapes on the dance floor.
- Fancy Dress : No hen do would be complete without an appearance from the odd head bopper or diamanté bedazzled t-shirt. Our fabulous fancy dress site has a hen-believable range of instant fancy dress kits, feather boas and veils; depending how wild you want to go.
- Make up : We're sure you are beautiful enough, but this is a time to celebrate and put on your best face, so make sure you pack every essential item to transform you from Deirdre Barlow to Denise Van Outen.
- Curlers & Straighteners : Have the all important hair styling chat before you hit the road, as your Bessie mate might be able to pull off that big bouffant, but you may not fair so well.
- Money : Putting together a drinks kitty helps to avoid the pressure of buying a round of Mojitos, when you are anything less than flush. Try to avoid putting any bevvies on your card, as that pile of receipts will only make your hangover worse.
- Hen Aid Kit : Packed with essentials like pain killers, party feet, condoms, eye masks, water and ear plugs for when your mates snoring becomes too unbearable.
- Dare Cards : Your 16th birthday party and a hen do are the only acceptable times to play dares as a fully grown adult; so dig deep and make them as cringey as possible.
- Willy Straws : Even the classiest of Hens cannot avoid a phallic shaped object popping up during the evening. So sneakily pop a pack in your case and let the fun begin!
- Name Tags : Perfect for remembering names of those folk you have recently met, and for those who you often forget after one too many wines. Why not add some by creating nicknames for each other.
- Bubbles : Not the champagne kind, but those for the blowing. You may be old enough to get married, but you're never too old to blow bubbles in the air and be 100% girlie.
Be prepared ladies and you will have the best weekend you can imagine! Try not to forget anything!