What you need to know
- Registration starts at 11:30 AM and ceremonies commence at noon.
- First come, first served, so get there early.
- Bring your Marriage License.
- You can have witnesses but it’s not necessary.
- Vow renewals are welcome.
- Ceremonies are not customizable.
- Here’s where Robson Square is – map
Pop Up Weddings BC hosts all-inclusive weddings on pre-selected pop up weekends for a flat rate. All you need is your marriage license and your guests. To find out more about them, visit their social media links below:
Vancity Bride feature | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
The team will try their best to marry everyone that comes that day. Hopefully you will be one of them Celebrate love!
All photos provided by Pop Up Weddings BC and courtesy Erica Miller Photography