Curls looks great when done beautifully, but, on the other hand, it can be a disaster for you as well as for your hair! It looks so easy and painless to curl your hairs and completely changes how you look. There are many styling products available in the market out there with new hair curling iron which now said to be made of Keratin plates.
But, have you even thought even once how you are damaging your hair with these expensive machines and styling products!
If you, like us at Shaadimagic, wants to go for eco-friendly way and want to save your hair for further damage, then this piece is entirely for you ladies.
Here are some quick tips to take care of your hair after you are done with styling your hair.
Below are the few list of things which you can include in your daily life to curl your hair without any heat or other chemically laden styling products.
Buy Hair Product with 50% Discount
- Wash and condition your hair, what you usually do and gently comb them for any tangles.
- Towel dry your hair softly and make sure that you do not rub the towel on your hair.
- Avoid using any hair product like serum, leave-in conditioner or any other product.
- Cut long strips of your old or unused t-shirt with the help of a scissors. Make at least enough strips that can be used on your hair. (The thickness and thinness of your curls will depend on how broad you cut the stips).
- Instead of old t-shirt, you can also use long socks or dish towels and even paper bags.
- Next is to roll your hair with the help of a t-shirt and a comb to separate sections of hair. Roll up till your roots and tie the end of the t-shirt to hold the rolled hair in place.
- If you want to half roll your hair, then roll from the roots of your hair and secure it in the middle.
- Make sure you roll your hair from under, instead of outside to get perfect curls.
- Let you hair dry and wait for hours.
- When dry, untie the t-shirt and loosen your hair.
- Comb with a wide toothed hair brush and you are ready!
- Curl hair with T-shirt Strips
- Wear a headband or a bandana over your head like a crown.
- Make sections of your hair and wrap it around the headband.
- Secure it with the help of elastic bands and hair pins.
- Keep it overnight. You can also use hair dryer in cold setting to dry them fast.
- Unwrap your hair and loosen your hair.
- Do not comb, instead comb with your fingers
- Curl hair with Bandana
Read:- Facts About Cutting Your Hair
- Take small section of your hair and braid them on damp hair or into into two pigtails.
- Tie it with a rubber band.
- Let your hair dry before untying them.
- Gently run your fingers for natural-looking waves.
- Curl hair with Braids
- Take an old sock and cut the toes to make a tube.
- Roll the sock like a donut.
- Make a ponytail as high as you can with the help of the sock.
- Spray some water to set the curls.
- Hold the sock in the centre and warp the hanging hair around the sock like a donut.
- Finish doing it till you wrap the entire ponytail like a donut.
- Secure the bun with pins and to keep in place on your head.
- Keep it overnight.
- Remove the sock and run your fingers gently.
- Curl hair with old socks
- Dampen your hair and brush gently.
- Make two sections of your hair and twist them.
- Tied the twisted ponytails like a bun.
- Let it dry and leave it for overnight.
- Unwrap your hair in the morning.
- Curl hair with Twists
Read:- Hair Steaming For Beautiful Locks for Brides
- Get some different sizes of rollers.
- Wash your hair normally and conditioning.
- Towel dry and comb gently.
- Take sections of your hair and start rolling them on the rollers.
- Secure it with pin or bands.
- Leave the rollers on your head for at least three to four hours.
- Take off the rollers.
- Curl hair with Rollers
Besides making beautiful and natural curls, you can also note down some useful tips when curling your hair:
- If you keep the curls for longer, it will stay for longer.
- For straight hair, you can also use mousse or styling products to hold the curls in place.
- For dry and frizzy hair, apply a good moisturising serum before styling.
- Avoid combing your hair after styling.
- When braiding your hair, your hair should be completely dry.
We hope these tips will save your hair from any further damage from heat and will save you a lot! So, try one of there natural hair curling ideas and show the world that how ec0-friendly you are. We are sure you will gather more complements than before!
Wish to buy some hairstyle tools, you will get the variety in the reasonable price here.
Tell us your experience
BBLUNT High Definition Curl Curl Defining Leave in Cream, 150g
Seema Magic Hair Foam Rollers Soft Twist Curler Rods For Your Hair - 10 Pieces
Rs. 599 Rs. 144
Vega VHCH-02 Ease Curl, 25mm Barrel
Rs. 1,499 Rs. 1,015
Last updated on April 24, 2018 12:11 pm
The post Curl hair overnight without heat appeared first on Shaadi Magic - Indian Wedding Planner.