After working for a long day at the office and wearing makeup on to look tip top, make you look beautiful. But, have you ever thought that neglecting makeup at bedtime can make you look old and can turn your dull.
If not, then think again, we at Shaadimagic brings you some five minute beauty habits before hitting the bed. We know it is difficult for you to get back from work and do all the dishwashing, making dinner, and making plans for tomorrow and in this process, we forget to put off makeup! It is not considered as a good beauty habit and can further damage your skin.
You planning to get in shape before your D-Day, these tips will add to the glow of your skin.
Below are some of the 5 minute beauty habits before you doze off:
Early to bed
Make sure you finish all the household work on time after getting back from the office and keep all the disturbing things away from your bed like cell phones, television, music, etc. These things will keep you busy all night like checking emails, watching shows on TV. If you go to bed early and take proper 6 to 8 hours Sleep everyday, it will not only keep you fresh all day, but also keeps you in supple and healthy mood too. So, follow proper bedtime routine and wake up early with a smile on your face.
After coming back home, make sure you clean your face with a mild face wash to get rid of all the dirt and pollution from your face. You can also remove makeup with a nice makeup remover followed by a good moisturiser or a night cream. The makeup clogs pores and the dirt gets stuck in those pores which in turn leads to blackhead/whiteheads and other skin problems.
Make all the preparation before going to bed like meetings, interviews, cloths etc, to have a nice sleep. This is because when you get up in the morning, you will find all the things set for the day and organised.
Not Just Face
Just cleaning your face will not help you completely!. Other body parts like neck, shoulders, hands and feet too need care and attention. When you apply sunscreen and moisturise on your face, do apply some on hands, feet, shoulder and other exposed parts to to your face but also to other parts of the body. Moreover, before hitting the bed, clean your hands and feet properly to avoid carry bacteria and dirt to your bed.
Also Read: Tips to takecare of your Feet during Monsoon Wedding
Once a week, make sure you apply some homemade mask before going to bed. Apply mask before bed will help your skin, relax overnight and will not get exposed to harsh sun rays and other dust and pollution. Making a mask at home is not that difficult. Turmeric, rose water, castor oil, coconut oil, petroleum jelly , aloe vera gel, etc, all are available in your kitchen. Make some ice pack and apply before bed to get naturally looking glowing skin.
Incase you have a dusky complexion, these beauty tips will work wonders for you.
Taking a nice bath with lukewarm water before sleep relaxes your mind, soul and body after whole working day. Soak yourself in a relaxing warm bath tub for just 15-20 minutes and see the changes.
Using two pillows while sleeping make blood circulate through all your veins and nerves, and will help get rid of puffy eyes in the morning. Not just this, it is also good if you use silk pillow covers. The silk fabric will prevent any damage of your hair cuticles. If you have any cotton pillow cover, replace them with soft and silky ones.
Combing your hair before bed detangles your hair and boost blood circulation. This will give you a nice sleep and shiny hair. When we comb hair, the natural oils from hair go to the root while combing and make them moisturised and healthy.
Never get stressed, especially before bed. All the tensions and disturbing fights and other stuff will not make you sleep the entire night. Instead, relax and throw all your worries in the corner and sleep tight.
Use Eye Cream
The under eye cream are not only for the dark circle, but also for healthy eyes and under eye skin. The skin just below our eyes is very delicate and needed to treat with care and love just like other body parts. The cream will help it moisturise and hydrates the skin and make your skin appear more beautiful than before.
Tie all your hair in a bin or in whichever way it is comfortable for you, but make sure that they don’t come on your face while sleeping. The hair has natural oils which rundowns from your scalp to the tips. If the hair comes in contact with your skin or face, they become prone to acne. Now this can be a nightmare! Therefore, tie them properly and have a goo
Shopo's Toiletry Bag Travel Organizer Cosmetic Bags Makeup Bag Toiletry Kit Travel Bag Travel Toiletry Bag Unisex
- portable travel toiletry bag has multiple pockets inside to classify and store in your toiletries and cosmetics with ease
- Ideal for all who love organized living
- Hang your neatly arranged hanging toiletry bag as you like with the hook inside and can close the zipper when done
- Material: Polyester, Size: 24 X 19 X 10 (LXBXH) cms
- Color:Dark Pink,light pink,green,purple,blue etc...(Random color will send.)
Glamouroui Water Drop Style Beauty Makeup Blending Powder Puff Sponge Cosmetic Powder Puff (Pack of 1, Random Color)
- Makeup Sponge
- Color: Multicolor
- Washable for Reuse
Friends of Meditation ® 100 % Mulberry Silk, Super Smooth Sleep Mask And Blind Fold (Black)
- Design adaptation by Dhyan Unmesh (Registered Yoga Teacher and Meditation Facilitator
- For eyelid, Mulberry Silk is most recommended fabric and it is considered far more superior than polyester or nylon sleep masks
- Supportive for sound sleep at night or airplane or airport lounge. Ideal for Night shift executives.. Useful for Silent Meditation and yoga shavasana
- Ideal for students living in dormitory to sleep when lights are not turned off. Extremely helpful for couples where one partner needs light and other wants darkness
- Ideal for insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye sufferers, as the breathable, natural fibers of hypoallergenic silk allows healthy oxygen in while keeping dry air out.
The Sleep Solution: Secrets for a Good Night's Sleep
- Author: Manvir Bhatia
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9788184006872
- EAN List: EAN List Element: 9788184006872
- ISBN: 818400687X
- Item Dimensions: Height: 803; Length: 642; Weight: 33; Width: 8
- Label: Penguin Random House India
- Manufacturer: Penguin Random House India
- Number Of Pages: 224
- Package Dimensions: Height: 60; Length: 760; Weight: 44; Width: 510
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Publication Date: 2016-11-21
- Publisher: Penguin Random House India
- Studio: Penguin Random House India
- Title: The Sleep Solution: Secrets for a Good Night's Sleep
The post Five minutes beauty habits before bed appeared first on Shaadi Magic - Indian Wedding Planner.
This post first appeared on ShaadiMagic Blog - My Shaadi My Way, please read the originial post: here