Lip Color application with the help of lipstick is a quite an easy old method. Try something like today’s 2015 style of Lip Color application. Even the application of lipstick and powder or concealer dab on the lip is an easy and old style. ShaadiMagic shares some tips and ideas for a new style of lip color which might be difficult for some at first instance, but surely this style will work out third and fourth time for you depending on the skin tone and lip color you choose for your look. Also, check out the eyeliner styles for your eye shape that can be well paired with your lip color.
We have been familiar with ombre style and trend from ombre style outfit to ombre style cake. Now get ready to do some ombre style lip color application. If you are quite fond of lip color, then try this way of ombre style.
- Use two different lip colors of your choice from which one shade is darker and the other one should be lighter than the darker shade. Also, keep the lip color both lip liner and lipstick for the use.
- Before using a lip color, apply a little moisturizer on your lips. Like here in the image, the darker shade lip liner that is pink has been used on the outer line of lip to draw an outline of the lip.
- Then a lighter shade lipstick has been applied on the inner side of the lip at the center. Then apply talc powder or concealer at the center of lighter shade and spread it with a lip brush into the inner side of the lip.
- Now spread the outer layer of lip color towards the outer side with the help of lip brush and not to the inner side.
- Blot the lip using a tissue or a thin white paper to remove the excess dab of lip color and your ombre lip is done. Also, clean out the lip color that has spread outside the lip using a cotton bud or a concealer brush.
Dark Shade Lipcolor
This kind of lip color application is best for a wedding party, wedding, reception, bachelorette party, and also during a hang out with friends depending on the dress you wear. This one is an easy and quick application if you are in a hurry.
- All you need is two lip color of purple and red shade, but both should be a pencil lip liner.
- Use the red pencil lip liner and draw the outline of your both the upper lip and lower lip.
- Then color your entire lip with red color using the same red pencil lip liner.
- Now again draw an outline of your lip with the second pencil, lip liner that is purple lip color.
- Use a lip brush to spread the outer liner keeping the outer line darker. Use a concealer brush or a cotton bud to remove the excess of lip color that has spread outside your lip.
Pink Sultry Lipcolor
This one is also an easy application of lip color that gives you three simple lip color look within 3 steps below. While trying the second step instead of white color you can use peach color lip color as well.
The first image is an application of the outer line of the lip with a pink color Pencil Lip Liner which is then spread with the help of a lip brush.
The second image is an application of white lip color lip liner colored in the center of the lip and then spread with the help of lip brush.
While the third image is an application of transparent lip gloss on the above two steps that can make the lip look sultry.
The idea of lip color application is a logic of two color combination of dark light and shade with the help of pencil, lip liner, lipstick, lip brush and a concealer or a cotton bud.
Hope you loved the above techniques of lip color application that just creates a professional lip color makeover. Try it yourself with some collection of different lip color. Make sure that you try it step by step slowly. At first instance, you may find the application not so perfectly right, but good enough for your trial. Do check the eyeliner styles on the link above and mascara application for an elegant look.
Picture Courtesy: Pinterest/Google. Shaadi Magic holds no copyright.
The post New Lip Color Styles for lustrous look appeared first on Shaadi Magic - Indian Wedding Planner.
This post first appeared on ShaadiMagic Blog - My Shaadi My Way, please read the originial post: here