Actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner (aka ‘Theo Huxtable’ from The Cosby Show) is now making waves as he takes part in re-enacting the infamous OJ case that fascinated America in “American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson.”
Warner recently spoke about his experience playing O.J.’s best friend and infamous Bronco driver Al Cowlings, and also shared his feelings about his former TV dad, Bill Cosby, who has been dominating news headlines over the sexual allegation cases against him.
[FLASHBACK: Mugshot Mania – Bill Cosby Faces Charges for 2004 Assault… (PHOTOS)]
Malcolm, who spent eight seasons on “The Cosby Show,” reveals that he is still in touch with Cosby and while it’s not a good situation, he has chosen to separate the man he knows from what is being reported in the media. He also speaks about working on ‘The People vs. OJ Simpson’ and re-enacting that historic bronco chase.
More details + video of Warner’s interview below… (more…)
- Investigator: O.J. Simpson Did NOT Murder Nicole… His Son Jason Did It!
- Mugshot Mania ~ Orenthal James “OJ” Simpson + Chris Rock (Video)
- Malcolm Jamal-Warner Does “Passion & Poetry” [VIDEO]
- RUMOR CONTROL: Raven-Symone Never Accused Bill Cosby of Rape But Janice Dickinson Did… [WATCH VIDEO]
- Keshia Knight-Pulliam Shares Thoughts on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Firing & Bill Cosby Rape Allegations… [VIDEO]
- FOR DISCUSSION: How Do You Feel About Ebony Magazine’s ‘Shattered’ Cosby Show Cover?
- Bill Cosby’s 35 Accusers Cover NY Mag Magazine… [PHOTOS + AUDIO EXCERPTS]
- Mugshot Mania – Bill Cosby Criminally Charged in 2004 Sex-Assault Case, Freed on $1M Bail [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby’s Wife Camille Breaks Silence + Daughter Evin Roasts Spelman’s Decision to Suspend Cosby Program…
- True Confessions: R. Kelly Talks Sexual Abuse, Aaliyah, Bill Cosby & More with GQ Magazine… [VIDEO]
Straight From The A [SFTA] - Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News