Finally, your Alexa enabled device from Amazon will make you some money. $15 to be exact. While it’s not a ton of cash, you might as well take advantage as it literally takes a minute to collect your free money. This is actually a 2-pronged Amazon shopping hack and all of the details are below. Enjoy your free money and spend it wisely my friends.
First, Get a $10 Amazon Credit with Repeat Alexa Order
When you re-order any item priced at $10+ using your Amazon Alexa, you’ll score a free $10 Amazon credit.
The cool thing about this Amazon discount is the “re-ordered” item can be ANYTHING from your Amazon order history.
Here’s exactly how you make this happen:
- Must be an Amazon Prime member.
- Tell Alexa, “Alexa, order more X ITEM“
- Alexa will then respond, “I found X ITEM in your order history. It’s priced at $19.99. Would you like to buy it?”
- Tell Alexa, “Yes” to confirm your order.
- Pat yourself on the back, you just made the easiest $10 of your life.
- This ONLY works once, so DO IT before it’s too late.
Your $10 credit will appear in your Amazon account within 3 days and it expires on 7/01/18.
Next, Score $5 with a $25 Amazon Gift Card
To get an additional free $5 from Amazon you just need to order your first Amazon gift card using your Alexa enabled device.
The gift card has to be for at least $25 and this hack only works if you haven’t bought a gift card via your Amazon account within the past 3 years.
The cool thing about this Amazon deal is it doesn’t require you to be a Prime member.
Here’s how you make it happen:
- Say “Alexa, order a $25 Amazon gift card”.
- Alexa will then review your gift card order and say “Would you like to buy it?”
- Say “Yes” and your gift card will be sent to you via the mail.
- The free $5 credit will then be added to your Amazon account within 3 days.
- FYI: You can only get this $5 discount once.
Also, it’s worth noting that this offer expires 12/31/17 and the $5 credit expires on 2/15/18.
Bonus Tip: Yet Another Free $5 from Amazon
Want another free $5 to spend at Amazon.com? Who doesn’t.
All you have to do is reload an Amazon gift card with at least $100 and they’ll give you $5 for free, making your card worth $105 instead of $100.
While $5 is not a lot of money, you might as well snag it, especially if you’re going to be shopping on Amazon anyways.
Ask the Reader: How do you get free money to spend on Amazon? Let me know in the comments section.
By Kyle James
The post Use Alexa for Holiday Shopping and Score $15 in Amazon Credits appeared first on Rather-Be-Shopping.com.
This post first appeared on Rather-Be-Shopping Blog - Shopping Hacks, Coupon T, please read the originial post: here