It’s that time again – April is bearing down on us, so that means registrations for My Creative Process are open! I’m announcing it now before the official release of On The Many Shapes Bodies Will Take next month makes things even busier (such as its launch). Any questions? Just ask.
Enrol here. The special offer code: EARLYBIRD
My Creative Process is a month-long intensive course that delivers the basics for writing and storytelling and is full of notes, exercises and tips. Students also get to have a piece of their work (up to 3000 words) assessed. This 250-word feedback, along with gained knowledge, will assist the student for future creative endeavours.
Inspiration + Application + Action = Results
During the four weeks you will:
- Discover the importance of your subconscious.
- Find that once you give yourself permission to create, you are freed from constraint and fear.
- Learn the primary elements of storytelling and composition.
- Get an understanding of the publishing process and get tips and tools for getting published.
- Build upon skills that students often don’t even realise they have!
- Receive an assessment that will give suggestions and encouragement for your writing and where you can improve.
- Discover your own personal strengths and likes.
- Best of all – CREATE NEW WORK!
Testimonials and Experience
“We can always count on Karen to work with our creative photographers on the creation of quality eBooks for Digital Photography School. She works alongside creative talent to provide structure, extract ideas and instructions to deliver excellent results.” Jasmin Tragas, General Manager, Digital Photography School.
“Karen has played a pivotal role in Melbourne’s literary industry for many years.” Lisa Dempster, CEO/Festival Director, Melbourne Writers Festival
Among the list of Karen’s professional experience includes:
* Commissioning Editor
* Structural Editor
* Copy Editor
* Arts Programmer & Consultant
For a more detailed guide, click over to the website. Don’t forget the discount code! EARLYBIRD
This post first appeared on Karen Andrews - Learning Through Life And Creativi, please read the originial post: here